Topic: [REC] 3 and 4

I dont know about you all , but Im ready for this

( just hope it stays creepy and doesnt get hokey )

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_19399.html

Re: [REC] 3 and 4

have you seen 2, Mistress?

deadhorse13 wrote:

have you seen 2, Mistress?

I have seen 2

[REC] is one of my all time favourite. And the second one didn't disappoint. But seriously, "Genesis" and "Apocalypse"? C'mon! A little imagination never hurt.

I was really surprised by Rec 2...looking forward to see what else this franchise is going to offer us...

REC 2 is my favorite film I've seen so far (this year) and I'm excited to see where they go with this.. but, I agree with Hicks on the film's titles.

-deadmanwalkin

Sweet......thats all I have to say!!!!

The first film was fantastic, i have yet to see part 2 although i look forward to it. But my question is...why must everything become a franchise??? To often sequels end up being thrown together for the purpose of making a quick buck. And history proves that the longer they drag a "franchise" out the poorer the quality of the movies are.

Actually, I believe we are to blame. We determine if a movie becomes a franchise. We demand more. They simply deliver.

Saw the first film and thought it was ok, haven't seen the second one yet.

They sound awesome, just hope they don't use too much traditional cimematography. Love the handheld video camera from the first two, so much creepier.

It got "hokey" to me as soon as they introduced the religious theme. A virus made of the "pure evil in man" sounds pretty silly. I enjoy the movies, but it is just another unrealistic man made virus that turns people into raving maniacs movie. In an odd way, it reminds me of "Prince of Darkness". I hope it stays entertaining, even if the premise is, in my opinion, a "hokey" cliche.

Loved the first two, can't wait for the next!

Looking forward to see this movies, i really liked both REC and REC 2