Re: christmas movie??

lol Nothing beats ^ that sort of christmas feeling! lol

Die Hard.  And possibly Die Hard 2.  If it's on TV I'll watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and I might watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.  But really, my see-it-every-year Christmas movie is Die Hard.

I don't like Christmas. tongue

Another Christmas movie I love that I needed to add: Lethal Weapon! cool

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

The Grinch (Carrey Version) mostly for Faith Hill's Where are you Christmas song, that is gorgeous.

Bad Santa, really the perfect antidote for me as an anti christmas movie.
A Muppet Christmas Carol < see avatar lol

P2, Die Hard
Jack Frost (not! the Michael Keaton version tongue)

Home Alone 1 & 2
Gremlins
Trading Places

The Nightmare before Christmas and finally,

Scrooged.

All Christmas movies I love. big_smile But this year I'm going anti- christmas and watching Christmas horror movies to cheer up the spirit. lol Long fun gory list, cannot wait!

Yay another Grinch fan XD. That little girl is so cute but I love the quotes.

"The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?"

Does no one like MIxed Nuts?

Baby_Firefly wrote:
BlackTequilaKiss wrote:

The Grinch (Carrey Version) mostly for Faith Hill's Where are you Christmas song, that is gorgeous.

Bad Santa, really the perfect antidote for me as an anti christmas movie.
A Muppet Christmas Carol < see avatar lol

P2, Die Hard
Jack Frost (not! the Michael Keaton version tongue)

Home Alone 1 & 2
Gremlins
Trading Places

The Nightmare before Christmas and finally,

Scrooged.

All Christmas movies I love. big_smile But this year I'm going anti- christmas and watching Christmas horror movies to cheer up the spirit. lol Long fun gory list, cannot wait!

Yay another Grinch fan XD. That little girl is so cute but I love the quotes.

"The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?"

Oh I love the movie Baby smile I remember last year it was at the cinema as a christmas special. Me, my dad and brother (this is before I moved out) went to the cinema thinking it would have at least some people among the audience. There was NO-ONE just us and the screen. One of my favourite memories since we were able to watch the film in peace and quiet big_smile

RE: I loved the young girl too, I thought she was absolutely adorable! big_smile

Chrizzy wrote:

Nation Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Ah, yes ... I, too, spend my holidays w/ the Griswalds every year.

Most of these movies movies will be on in the  next two weeks lol

Black Christmas(1975)
Dont Open Til Christmas
Silent Night,Deadly Night Part 1
Christmas Evil

All are festive in nature and they bring good cheer to all who watch them.

No ponit making new post is there lol
any more new xmas movies this year?

Number one, my all time fav..
A Christmas Story
Elf
Gremlins
A Nightmare Before Christmas

This Christmas, I'll be watching Tales From The Crypt
There is a great "killer Santa" segment in that film.

A Christmas Story

Scrooged

A Muppet Christmas Carol

Gremlins

Black Christmas

Tales from the Crypt- "And all thru the house" episode
Tales From the Darkside- Grither episode

Die Hard is one I forgot.

My "must watch" christmas movies are:

Robbie the Reindeer
I'll Be Home for Christmas
Nestor the Long Eared Donkey

Without these it just aint Christmas.

I love bad santa

The Muppets family christmas special - the only time sesame street characters and the muppet show (as well as the fraggles) ever came together in a special. Loved this as a kid. Still fond nostagia whenever i watched it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpumOp9XOe4

My favourite Christmas movies are :

1. All I Want for Christmas
2. Bush Christmas
3. The Angel Doll
4. Prancer
5. Scrooge

Bump this back, instead of starting new ones, I post later What Xmas movies I saw last year,

Add as many as you like,  I might d 30 days of Xmas movies this year, Instead of 50, I liked I did last year! 

I can't not believe how quick this year as gone

Hah, good show, my man!  No poop, this year did fly faster than usual.  Bring the movies brother!

I'm always game for the animated The Nutcracker Prince, and some version of a Christmas Carol, muppets are always welcome. They always play Hook on TV around Christmas, and I always watch it, that movie is evergreen.

I'm always stoked for the new Doctor Who Christmas Special and Who marathon too. Christmas is awesome.

I am going to assume I mentioned the Star Wars Christmas Special last year. 

OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DOGS PUSSY ANTEOLPERS-

Star Wars Christmas Special on actual Christmas?!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!
I realize it's a super-bad time, and I have no idea if I could pull it off, but...

FUCK YEAH!

Please respectfully let me know if you would (seriously, and I mean give a percentage probability of showing up.  And don't lie, please.)

I have no idea where I'll be for Christmas, here or back home.  Once I get an idea of the family's plans, I'll be able to answer.

^^
You do realize with each insane idea (including DG, Howdy & Wolfy) we pull off, how freaking crazy the legacy of HM is going to be?  (Not that I'm excluding anyone else, I just don't feel like typing 249 names right now.)

You see Bloody-Disgustng pulling off half the shit we do daily?  They're too busy ball-smacking each other while we're building TMDB.

OK, rest over, back to pouring concrete.  Somehow, this is Wolfy's fault.  With his concrete super fart helicopter.  I really need like 36 hours of straight rest.  I mean, seriously, how do you strain a groinal muscle sealing concrete?  I'm such a mess right now... but, only 9 more days. 

I'm putting a bounty on my own head- you can die an honorable death via Vampy's hands after you kill me.  And she just said you can also have a popscicle.  (Gee, thanks, you couldn't even go Klondike Bar level?)

Every year me and the bf watch the Mr. Bean Christmas special.
I also enjoy Edward Scissorhands at around this time of year too.