Topic: Top 100 Horror Movies Voting

Have you been on your morguespace adding movies and ratings to your collection? if not shame on you. smile You can also see the new Top 100 at the link below with easy links for voting which will also add them to your viewed collection on morguespace.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror-movies.php

Re: Top 100 Horror Movies Voting

Ive been adding and voting.. smile

Hell, "Alien" really needs a boost!

go to yuor morguespace and start building yer collection Hicks... smile that page is LIVE so as our community votes it will evolve.

Working on it:D Thanks for making this section work. I tried in the past but for some reason I couldn't vote.

Very cool, I'll be doing lots of voting.

I did some voting. I am curious why Shaun of The Dead is on there twice tho

not sure why it is but will look into it. I have morguespace down temporarily while i clarify the database usage then it will be back up.

So should I give The Thing a 1 outta 10 again?

Done!

golden did you really want me to remove the 10 / 10 for a 1 out of 10? I can do it i thought you were joking. Undergod keep adding what you have seen smile

^^ Undergod...Hmmm...I kinda like that. smile

All right I added all the top 100 I've seen and even 1 I didn't, accidently.

haha damn me and my typos promoting people to entity status smile

Dont forget the Top 100 shows movies from your morguespace. So vote on the top 100 but also add what you have seen in morguespace so that the Top 100 just gets better and better.

Will work on it tonight.

Don't care to get in on the contest.  Don't feel like the uniform numbering.  But some of my all time favorites:  the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD,  the original THE HAUNTING,  the original TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE,  the original KING KONG,  CARNIVAL OF SOULS,  BURN WITCH BURN,  RABID,  JACK BE NIMBLE,  BLACK SABBATH,  MARTIN,  DEAD ALIVE,  VIDEODROME,  MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH,   BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, CURSE OF THE DEMON,  the original MURDERS IN  THE RUE MORGUE,  I WALKED WITH A ZOMBIE,  CANDYMAN,  CURSE OF THE DEVIL'S MOON,  THEY CAME FROM WITHIN.,  HORROR OF DRACULA,  THE VAMPIRE LOVERS,  DEAD PEOPLE.

Let me add the first BLACK CAT and the Karloff MUMMY.

Meh wrote:

Have you been on your morguespace adding movies and ratings to your collection? if not shame on you. smile You can also see the new Top 100 at the link below with easy links for voting which will also add them to your viewed collection on morguespace.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror-movies.php

every time I click on morguespace it bounces me out to the main page. I haven't been able to access mymorguespace at all