Topic: Morguespace Skinning New Feature

Just a heads up that morguespace skinning is coming shortly. If you want to see how one of the skins looks simply go to your morguespace. Everyone has a zombie-tastic shaun of the dead skin at the moment.

Re: Morguespace Skinning New Feature

Haha awesome. Cool idea Meh!

ahhh that's really cool! thanks! big_smile

wow !!!

Very cool

Groovy, I was wondering what the heck was going on. smile

New version of morguespace is complete. I still have to tinker with it a bit but the layout has changed a bit and you can now skin your page. Please try it out. new skins are added automatically so although there are only a few choices right now in a very short period you will be able to choose from hundreds.

Here is my skin, The Last Man http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … e.php?id=2

Thank you, Meh, those are awesome

Here is a sneak peak at the next release. it is 50% done but will be completed by tomorrow. Sleeker look with more emphasis on the theme you choose for morguespace http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … 2.php?id=2

Frigging WOW!!! big_smile

That looks fantastic, Meh.

its  now live, go to your own morguespace and skin to your hearts content. Skins update automatically through an API so you can expect to see literally a hundred plus to choose from in 24 hours

Yowza...Thanks, MEH!

share what theme you are using! I loved the 30 days of night one and pans labyrinth but i am now rocking the splice theme. Every single day new themes are literally being added so check back often.

Here is my cool theme of the moment, share yours! http://www.horror-movies.ca/MorgueSpace … e.php?id=2

I am using the Diary of the Dead

diary of the dead is a cool one. Another cool one is Shaun of the Dead.

Bad Taste for me, cause it's my old avatar.  And I like giving people the finger.

looking good. There is alot of cool ones. I just tried out The Lost Boys one which was slick but went back to the bad ass 30 Days of Night. it and Splice are my two favorites right now.

I'm using now AVP: Requiem and it looks badass

indeed that one is bad ass. Its why i redesigned morguespace to be semi-transparent so you could see the skin through your morguespace smile

Meh, the things you do on this site rock so much man, Thank you for everything!  Like, I consider it my welcome home present although it's not, I go away and do the marriage thing, come back and all these updates are brand new, it's the best way to come back!

you know im all about making our fan club better smile

I'm using the Suspiria skin.(Of Course)

thats a great skin as well i tried it out to.