Re: "The Walking Dead" new TV Series on AMC

Piracy is still theft.
The Legal version

Just watched the latest episode.  Very emotionally heavy this time and we get an amazing addition to the cast. Not much zombie action this time, but still a solid episode.

And again, I can't wait until Sunday!

****SPOILER********

I have to say the 4th episode was amazing.  So emotional .. The scene where she is holding her dead sister, then had to shoot her once she turned ??? was heartbreaking. Im liking how they are getting to another location now

MistressOf Horror wrote:

****SPOILER********

I have to say the 4th episode was amazing.  So emotional .. The scene where she is holding her dead sister, then had to shoot her once she turned ??? was heartbreaking. Im liking how they are getting to another location now

Me too. The next episode (the last episode of the season. Frowny face.) is going to be great.

Cap Howdy wrote:

Piracy is still theft.
The Legal version

I am not watching it for free. I purchased the episodes online following a link given by the  AMC channel website.  When you buy it it gives you the option of watching it online or downloading it

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2010-12-01 21:16:11)

The Creature wrote:
MistressOf Horror wrote:

****SPOILER********

Me too. The next episode (the last episode of the season. Frowny face.) is going to be great.

I can not believe its the end of the season when it feels like it barely started.

I know.. that wait until next season will seem like foreveeeeeeeeer

I just know the last episode is going to end on a big cliffhanger.  It's going to be a long ass wait until next Halloween and season 2 starts.

Anybody else hear the news of Darabont getting rid of the whole writing staff and getting new writers for the next season?  I got faith in the guy, but it's kind of weird considering all the success in the ratings the show has had to be cleaning house so soon.

I just watched it the other night myself (I had DVR'ed it).  I've yet to see an episode of this show that I haven't liked, and the latest was no exception.  Can't wait until next week's season finale.  Looks like it's gonna be a good one.

watched the fifth episode last night. i am starting to really care for the characters. sad it's the last  episode next week, going to miss this on Friday nights. roll on series 2! it has been compulsive viewing.

I'm more so looking forward to Sundays for TWD series more than NFL football. Never thought I would say that!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              mdc6666, Yea I read the same. (  Anybody else hear the news of Darabont getting rid of the whole writing staff and getting new writers for the next season?  I got faith in the guy, but it's kind of weird considering all the success in the ratings the show has had to be cleaning house so soon.) I to find it peculiar, but it's just rumor so far.

It's just a rumour underdog and it's not true.
http://www.moviesonline.ca/2010/12/walk … ers-fired/

That's good to hear.  I just read the same rumor over on SuperHeroHype yesterday.  Had it been true, though, I would've had total faith in Darabont's decision.  The guy's been around a LONG time and has worked on some classic horror flicks in addition to his more mainstream stuff.  One of my favorite screenwriters.

Like I said before I never read the comics, but this episode was needed and imo was done perfectly. It was the best ep of the whole 6. Fuck it was awesome.

I burned it to DVD less commercials so now I can watch them anytime

*edit*
in case what I said was a spoiler I'll delete it above and put it down here instead...

- I'm glad it didn't end with a cliffhanger, it could have but thank the dead they didn't!

Last edited by DemonToSome (2010-12-05 23:10:40)

They didn leave with a horribly agonizing cliffhanger but there was the bit where !!SPOILER!! Yhe doc whispers in Ricks ear and pretty curious about what he had to tell him. Overall it was a pretty good season finalle though.

Yeah the whisper.. but that wasn't enough to get under my skin to find out what he said haha I can wait for that but it would have been wicked if it ended at a diff moment

Now I guess we gotta wait for next Halloween for more.

Supposed to be getting a bunch of the comics in the mail this week so I guess those will keep me occupied catching up on those.

I been curious about the comic and tempted to get into it but isn't there like a 1000 of them now lol?

12, maybe 13 TPBs...and I think issue 80 comes out on Tuesday?

DemonToSome wrote:

Yeah the whisper.. but that wasn't enough to get under my skin to find out what he said haha I can wait for that but it would have been wicked if it ended at a diff moment

Jenner whispering into Rick's ear is actually the second piece of foreshadowing they've given in the last two episodes.

POSSIBLE SPOILER (left click and drag over the space below to read):

Remember in last week's episode, Jim tells Rick to watch out for the mangroves which would destroy the boat?  At first you might think Jim's just talking out of his ass, delusional, the infection messing up his head.  But if you think back to the episode before THAT, Jim had a dream which resulted in him obsessively digging holes.  He couldn't exactly remember why, but later, when some survivors are killed by walkers, he says, "I just remembered why I was digging."  Kind of makes you think Jim might be a bit of a psychic, so at some point that line about the boat is going to have to come to its fruition.

END POSSIBLE SPOILER

Anyway.  From what I understand the next season won't air until October?  Is that correct?  Because that's a fucking long time to wait for the return of the best new show on TV.

Last edited by LoudLon (2010-12-06 00:24:50)

Thanks lonny for the blank spoiler cause I don't want to read it smile

So they are at 80... hmmm I think I will just follow the series but its a long wait now!

and your absolutely right man it is the best new show on tv no doubts about it...

DemonToSome wrote:

Thanks lonny for the blank spoiler cause I don't want to read it smile

No problem, my brother. 

If you're interested in how to post a spoiler like that, you just change the color of your text to match the background.  Type  color=black   in brackets [] at the beginning of the spoiler, then /color in brackets at the end.

Easy, peasy, Japanesey.

DemonToSome wrote:

So they are at 80... hmmm I think I will just follow the series but its a long wait now!

If you started to read the TPBs by Christmas, and read one a week, you will have caught up by the time season one is released on DVD....