Topic: Appologization

I was informed earlier that I may have been to harsh to some people here on HM. I know i have said some stuff but i always have appogized right away to those people and cleared things up. So for those of you that i have said harsh things to and maybe offended. I'm sorry. If i have done any of that stuff, i don't mean to get anyone upset. So with this i hope i cleared things up with some of you and made some mense between all of you. I just also hope that we can make peace and what has happened in the past and just to let those people that i said stuff to you and others that I hope that those of you didn't take it serious and which i didn't mean it at all. So for those of you that i may have said stuff to are reading this and can shed some light on you and accept my appology.

BDD

Re: Appologization

are you apologizing for being a Bear fan too? smile  your a cool dude no complaints here bro.

ya man, no complaints here, we kool

dude i have no problem with you. you know that big_smile

goldenwarrior wrote:

are you apologizing for being a Bear fan too? smile  your a cool dude no complaints here bro.

Actually i'm definitely not apologizing for being a Bears fan. I've been a Bears fan my entire life and will die as a Bears fan. So yeah. big_smile But cool GW thanks bro.

deathgate666 wrote:

ya man, no complaints here, we kool

Cool Death. Appreciate it.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

dude i have no problem with you. you know that big_smile

Yeah well i already know that you don't have a problem with me. You're my EDB!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

Actually i'm definitely not apologizing for being a Bears fan. I've been a Bears fan my entire life and will die as a Bears fan. So yeah. big_smile But cool GW thanks bro.

Bear Down!  You should never have to apologize for being a Bear fan!  You may have to start apologizing if I find out you are a Cubs fan, but the Bears are the Monsters of the Midway and will always be great. 

With that said, I got no beef with you BDD.  We are all human and we sometimes get in heated debates. I know I've done it, I'm sure you have, as well as many others here have.  However, in your debates I have never noticed anything particularly bad come from you(except that you were a Roth fan.....but at least you converted to the right side). 

Keep up posting good opinions and good info about asian horror and I think me and you will remain cool.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-07-18 03:08:29)

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

Bear Down!  You should never have to apologize for being a Bear fan!  You may have to start apologizing if I find out you are a Cubs fan, but the Bears are the Monsters of the Midway and will always be great. 

With that said, I got no beef with you BDD.  We are all human and we sometimes get in heated debates. I know I've done it, I'm sure you have, as well as many others here have.  However, in your debates I have never noticed anything particularly bad come from you(except that you were a Roth fan.....but at least you converted to the right side). 

Keep up posting good opinions and good info about asian horror and I think me and you will remain cool.

Thanks Jmh! Us Illinoisans gotta stick together. We're definitely cool and no beef between us what so ever. No as far as the Cubs go, i'm not a baseball fan at all. If a Chicago teams makes it to the playoffs i'll watch them. But there are only 2 teams that i only watch and have been watching them my entire life: Da Bears amd Blackhawks. I am a die-hard hockey fan and the Blackhawks will and always will be my all time favorite team along with the Bears. And i don't care how bad they suck. But i have faith in them and i'm saying that this upcoming season the Blackhawks will make the playoffs.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

But there are only 2 teams that i only watch and have been watching them my entire life: Da Bears amd Blackhawks. I am a die-hard hockey fan and the Blackhawks will and always will be my all time favorite team along with the Bears. And i don't care how bad they suck.

Now I think I see something that needs some apologizing.....the Hawks?  Come on man.  Recently named the worst franchise in NHL history, who also have the worst owner in all of pro sports.....but if you want a 1970's style wooden goalie stick thats signed by most if not the whole 93'-94' Hawks team, let me know.  I got no use for it.

BDD is a SAINT! lol  For real though you are a cool guy and I ain't got no problems with you.  And it also takes a real man to apologize so you get props for that.

Falcons rule and don't forget it!!!!!!:lol:

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

BDD is a SAINT! lol  For real though you are a cool guy and I ain't got no problems with you.  And it also takes a real man to apologize so you get props for that.

Thanks Dee! I really appreciate. And me a saint that is funny. Well sometimes if i decide to. That's where the whole act comes into play. Muahahahahahaha. lol But seriously thanks.

No problem BDD.  Hey everyone BDD is a really great guy just take the time to get to know him.

BDD is a total sweetheart i dont see where he got the idea that he was being mean.

RIP wrote:

hahahahahaha.  Thats a good one.  Two words will sum up your season this year RIP.....Federal Indictment!  Welcome to the Joey Harrington era of Falcons football.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-07-18 12:27:58)

jmh314 wrote:

Now I think I see something that needs some apologizing.....the Hawks?  Come on man.  Recently named the worst franchise in NHL history, who also have the worst owner in all of pro sports.....but if you want a 1970's style wooden goalie stick thats signed by most if not the whole 93'-94' Hawks team, let me know.  I got no use for it.

Now see I've been a Hawks fan ever since i was born. I've been a loyal fan every year through the best and the worst. I will continue to be faithful to the Hawks. The Hawks recently picked up some good veteran players and then having the number 1 draft pick showing some great skills and adjusting to the game in camp. The Hawks will be good as hell this upcoming season. The only thing the Hawks need to definitely work on is helping out their top goalie, Nikolai Khabibulin. He's a phenominal goaltender and also a Stanley Cup winner too. So if the Hawks definitely fix what they screwed up last season then they'll be awesome as hell. Now as far as what pisses me off about the Hawks is the owner Bill Wirtz. He makes the worst decisions for the team, he's cheap as hell, we could of had some top notch players, like Brett Hull, and the list goes on.

The only problem I've had with you is the fact that you're madly in love with Lindsey Lohan....j/k, you're cool in my book dude.

Its really easy to come off wrong on a forum. I know I have come off wrong on my own sites sometimes. It usualy is because i didnt drink enough coffee before I started my day. Ive never had a problem with you BDD but appreciate the fact you come out and let folks know your just mis-understood and mean well.

The best way to avoid problems is face them head on and you have done that well in my books by starting this thread. I am sure everyone will respect you all the more now.

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:

hahahahahaha.  Thats a good one.  Two words will sum up your season this year RIP.....Federal Indictment!  Welcome to the Joey Harrington era of Falcons football.

I don't want Harrington anywhere near the football cause he has lead the NFL in interceptions his whole NFL career.

youve never offended me but you get props for being big enough to step up to those you may have.

RIP wrote:
jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:

I don't want Harrington anywhere near the football cause he has lead the NFL in interceptions his whole NFL career.

I can just see the HH duo Harington to Horn hahahaa!

Everyone has their days, and is't easy to get carried away when you are passionate about a certain subject. I don't have any issues wit you as a matter of fact I like most of you posts even if I don't agree.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

The only problem I've had with you is the fact that you're madly in love with Lindsey Lohan....j/k, you're cool in my book dude.

LOL Thanks DBHK I really appreciate it. But i think you're confusing someone else in love with ugly stick girl, or Lindsey Lohan.

Meh wrote:

Its really easy to come off wrong on a forum. I know I have come off wrong on my own sites sometimes. It usualy is because i didnt drink enough coffee before I started my day. Ive never had a problem with you BDD but appreciate the fact you come out and let folks know your just mis-understood and mean well.

The best way to avoid problems is face them head on and you have done that well in my books by starting this thread. I am sure everyone will respect you all the more now.

I definitely appreciate what you said Meh and the matter of the fact that pretty much all of us here are misunderstood and the only people who get us is everyone here on HM. Another way to avoid the problems is not to make such a huge deal about certain movies.