Topic: Best Horror Film of 2010.. Vote Please!

So right now Resident Evil AFterlife is The #1 film of 2010 which to me is complete nonsense when you consider Let Me In came out this year and to me was bad ass.

Anyrate regardless of how you feel please go and vote for the Top films of 2010! Vote like your life depends on it please... cause it does... DUN DUN DUN.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror- … ?date=2010

the votes will be used for an end of year editorial!

Re: Best Horror Film of 2010.. Vote Please!

I'm going to vote. I wasn't a fan of Resident Evil Afterlife at all.

i liked the 3d but it still lacked the magic of the first one.

I also liked the third. I liked all of the first three but the fourth had a Michael Bay feel to it IMO.

i really hated #2 with the camera work. #3 was fun. one thing that shocks me off the top 10 list for 2010 is how low Paranormal Activity 2 is ranking. i thought folks liked that flick.

Yeah, PA2 being low on the list is surprising. I enjoyed it myself.

i think its a case of nobody voting yet for it lol.

That probably is the case. I've already voted for it; I believe I gave it a 8/10.

I only promise not to have a tantrum if Saw VII is on there in the case that PA 2 is also on there. Meaning Saw VII better be there is PA 2 is. LOL.

OK I was just bombarded by silly "Pun stop bot questions" I will not have this! lol.

you only have to answer the question 1 time and it will then know your a human and allow you to post. Its new SPAM prevention code to stop bots and VampSlayer the list is what you make it smile You afterall are one of the voters.

Unless you run a temp file cleaner.  The first time I posted with the new spam bot thingie, I had to answer a question (that first time only).  I ran my scheduled CCleaner program, which clears out all temp files.  Logged back in.  First post after that, had to answer another question (actually it was the same question as the first time I logged in post-spam bot thingie).

A very minor hassle considering the good it does the site.

lon is correct if you clear your cookies you will be asked it again. but its not rocket science its a couple random easy questions.

I dont mind. as long as it helps keep out that spam !!!

getting things back on topic go vote for your favorites of 2010 and remember Direct to DVD does count. So if you saw something and its not listed go to your morguespace, rate and add it and it will then appear on the Top Horror Films of 2010 for everyone else to vote on.

Paranormal Activity 2 continues to take a beating but Let me in is #1 which i think is bang on accurate.

I made sure and did my voting and was reminded of a few flicks that I still need to see before the year ends

Ive been voting my tail off these last few days

so was i garden thats what i love about the list. reminds me to checkout stuff.. I just watched Human Cenitpede on Netflix on demand and completely agree with its 70% approval.

FYI checkout the Best of 2009 list and do some voting. ZMD is ranked #!? http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror- … ?date=2009

I will have to clean up some votes, lol!!  Yeah, I Netflix instant queue'd Human Centipede and it was OK but I wish it showed more of the process instead of the end product.  It wasn't completely horrible, though.

yeah a 7 out of 10 i gave it. not crap not awesome.

I saw maybe seventy percent of the movies listed.  The highest rating I gave was a 6/10, and that was for Predators.  Other than that, pickin's were slim, IMO.

I feel Let Me In and Paranormal Activity 2 were the best

Haven't seen Let Me In yet.  I did see the original, Let the Right One In, and absolutely loved it.  I'm still warming up to checking out the US remake.

LoudLon wrote:

I saw maybe seventy percent of the movies listed.  The highest rating I gave was a 6/10, and that was for Predators.  Other than that, pickin's were slim, IMO.

2010 has the problem of 2009 having kick ass horror films, and 2011 slated to have kick ass horror films, I look forward to coming off these shitty movies with great ones next year!!

LoudLon wrote:

Haven't seen Let Me In yet.  I did see the original, Let the Right One In, and absolutely loved it.  I'm still warming up to checking out the US remake.

i didnt expect much but will admit i highly enjoyed the remake. Easily the best film of 2010. Those of you who have finished voting for what you can think of for 2010 please do vote on the 2009 films. http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror- … ?date=2009

also remember direct to dvd does count. So if you think of one add it in morguespace and it will appear for voting on the Top 10 for 2010. I just voted for Uwe bolls rampage which was surprisingly good !