Topic: Chucky VS Leprechaun

Well you never know this just might happen one day (But i would rather think not), But if it did it would indeed be a very interesting horror flick to watch. You know you can always count on the internet to be a goldmine for horror rumors (Or any kind), I was not able to find any official news on a Chucky VS Leprechaun to link you guys to, However i did find a poster for you to seek your eyes on ( http://groups.msn.com/Upcoming/chuckyvsleprechaun.msnw ) So check the poster out & share your thoughts on how you think these guys could nuke it out. I would say chucky could kick the living shit out of the little green bastard, But we all know how the leprechaun is over his gold, And hey what the fuck would chucky want with the leprechaun's gold in the first place?(Maybe to help make him human again) but didn't chucky say himself in Seed of Chucky that he didn't want to be human anymore?, It would have to be a very strange storyline (With alot of plot holes) to bring these two together, But the leprechaun needs someone to take him out of the hood, And chucky might just be the right guy to do it.

Last edited by Norrock The Zombie Eater (2006-09-23 00:12:54)

Re: Chucky VS Leprechaun

Two evil midgets fighting?  Both in series I dont necessarily care for?  This otta be interesting.

Interesting TiM?  This would be fucking hilarious.  I hit IMDB and shows nothing about it so its probably a fan thing.

At any rate....da war of ze half pints begin!

No one told the Ghoulies about this?!

Yeah i seriously doubt that we will ever see this one, I think your right about this being a fan thing simatar. I think the Leprechaun series is about done for, I could not find any info what so ever about a new flick with him in it. As for Chucky it would be easy to think the same thing from the way Seed ended, But it seems that Seed of Chucky was not the last go round for Chucky after all from the way Don Mancini talks in an interview from last year ( http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/01/15/201546.php ) They asked him something like (Seed" seems to offer a conclusion to the saga, of sorts. Is this the end of the line for Chucky and Tiffany?) And here is what he said (God, I hope not. I want to remodel my house).

Last edited by Norrock The Zombie Eater (2006-09-23 10:57:57)

Well after Back 2 Da Hood can you honestly see anything else?

lol Can't say that i would want to, I've never been much of a Leprechaun fan, I mean the first two films where ok (Sitll more of a sick joke than a horror fim) But when that shit Leprechaun in space & in the hood came along his films really went downhill fo me they where not even funny anymore.

Back 2 Da Hood was just horrible but the first one was actually pretty funny. I think Leprachaun would beat Chucky's ass. Simply because ol Leprachaun is magical and everything.

The way I see it coming together is that Chucky was thief before he turned into a doll. So eventually he is going to revert back to his old ways. So one day he finds a big pot of gold and he makes off with the loot. Thus beginnning the war of Chucky vs Leprachaun..

That consept would actually work very well.  But when you truly think about it, I think its just a fan thing like Golden and Norrock were sayin'.

Oh yea absolutely.. They would never actually make this movie.. Maybe in the distant future it would be like a straight to DVD thing but that aint happening for a long time..

Very good thinking Goon i could see that work very well if this movie ever did happen. Speaking of Chucky going back to his old ways, I think they need to at least make one more flick where Chucky gets after Andy, Maybe like have a family meets family thing. You know like Andy is all grown up and has his own family, And so does Chucky, So Chucky decides its time for him to get back in touch with his old friend to finish him off just for the hell of it.

Damn.. that is a good idea.. It seemed like with Bride of Chucky they completely ignored Andy.. I would love to see Andy as an adult fighting to keep his family safe and they think he is crazy until they seem him for themselves.. Bring it back to when the movies were good when Chucky was more menacing instead of just a joke..

jargenfornow wrote:

No one told the Ghoulies about this?!

lmao!! don't leave the little critters out now..

Yeah, and with a cameo from "Ralphus" of "Bloodsucking Freaks" fame!