Re: Toe Tags

I clicked on my ToeTag number and it took me to a page saying "send money to user." 

What's that about?

LoudLon wrote:

I clicked on my ToeTag number and it took me to a page saying "send money to user." 

What's that about?

you can send people gifts........cool, eh?!?!

You won't hear me complain if folks want to send me money.  But I'll tell you right now I have limits about what I'll do for it.  For instance, I don't mind being told "swallow it like a good boy" but I draw the line at rectal play.  That's non-negotiable.

Last edited by LoudLon (2010-12-06 19:11:14)

^^ wait til DH sees this one Lon wink

LoudLon wrote:

You won't hear me complain if folks want to send me money.  But I'll tell you right now I have limits about what I'll do for it.  For instance, I don't mind being told "swallow it like a good boy" but I draw the line at rectal play.  That's non-negotiable.

Yeah “play” isn’t right. Some things are serious business.

i suppose we could use them like rep points........if you like someones post, you can show them some love by sending some toe tags! wink

wolfman1959 wrote:
Meh wrote:

i did smile ( but i am canadian )

wink
ah ! but are you kind of British Canadian under the queen , or are you a Frenchie? The french haven't got a sense of humour ( allegedly)!

HEYYYY I,m french i have a sense of humour!! Hahahahahaha see wink

ragXdoll wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
Meh wrote:

i did smile ( but i am canadian )

wink
ah ! but are you kind of British Canadian under the queen , or are you a Frenchie? The french haven't got a sense of humour ( allegedly)!

i apologise Raggy, no offence meant, i did say allegedly! smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
ragXdoll wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

wink

i apologise Raggy, no offence meant, i did say allegedly! smile

No worries hun, i knew you didn't mean any offence smile