Re: Toe Tags

I clicked on my ToeTag number and it took me to a page saying "send money to user." 

What's that about?

Re: Toe Tags

LoudLon wrote:

I clicked on my ToeTag number and it took me to a page saying "send money to user." 

What's that about?

you can send people gifts........cool, eh?!?!

Re: Toe Tags

You won't hear me complain if folks want to send me money.  But I'll tell you right now I have limits about what I'll do for it.  For instance, I don't mind being told "swallow it like a good boy" but I draw the line at rectal play.  That's non-negotiable.

Last edited by LoudLon (2010-12-06 19:11:14)

Re: Toe Tags

^^ wait til DH sees this one Lon wink

Re: Toe Tags

LoudLon wrote:

You won't hear me complain if folks want to send me money.  But I'll tell you right now I have limits about what I'll do for it.  For instance, I don't mind being told "swallow it like a good boy" but I draw the line at rectal play.  That's non-negotiable.


Yeah “play” isn’t right. Some things are serious business.

Re: Toe Tags

i suppose we could use them like rep points........if you like someones post, you can show them some love by sending some toe tags! wink

Re: Toe Tags

wolfman1959 wrote:
Meh wrote:

i did smile ( but i am canadian )

wink
ah ! but are you kind of British Canadian under the queen , or are you a Frenchie? The french haven't got a sense of humour ( allegedly)!


HEYYYY I,m french i have a sense of humour!! Hahahahahaha see wink

Re: Toe Tags

ragXdoll wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
Meh wrote:

i did smile ( but i am canadian )

wink
ah ! but are you kind of British Canadian under the queen , or are you a Frenchie? The french haven't got a sense of humour ( allegedly)!


HEYYYY I,m french i have a sense of humour!! Hahahahahaha see wink

i apologise Raggy, no offence meant, i did say allegedly! smile

Re: Toe Tags

wolfman1959 wrote:
ragXdoll wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

wink
ah ! but are you kind of British Canadian under the queen , or are you a Frenchie? The french haven't got a sense of humour ( allegedly)!


HEYYYY I,m french i have a sense of humour!! Hahahahahaha see wink

i apologise Raggy, no offence meant, i did say allegedly! smile


No worries hun, i knew you didn't mean any offence smile