Topic: Watch Rob Zombies Halloween 2 Alternate Ending

Norall dropped us a line on our twitter account to point out that the alternate ending for Rob Zombies Halloween 2 is now on the interweb where you can watch it. Now in fairness I passed on Halloween 2 so I have no idea if this is truly the alternate...

Read More : Watch Rob Zombies Halloween 2 Alternate Ending

Re: Watch Rob Zombies Halloween 2 Alternate Ending

Wow, way better then the one in the movie. It was sort of mind blowing, like the Devils Rejects endings. You didn't see this coming at all. I honestly can now say I can't wait for the DVD.

Like his original ending for Halloween, I do like this one better.

rob Zombie is a great director, did a great job of Halloween 1 but the second part well he could of done much better. he got lost in the bull**** of Michael Myers seeing his mother and both endings are trash even though the second one is way better than the original. i know he could of done much better. he would of been better off doing the second one the same as the original but change a couple of things. don't waste time trying to explain why he kills and lets leave it at he loves killing. i don't want to sound harsh but its my opinion. i loved the Halloween series. Michael is a killing machina but in robs second part he is just a damn crazy person with issues. i hate this movie. sorry rob love your music and i love the other movies except this one. its trash.

The original ending was good with the exception of Laurie coming out in Michaels mask. I kinda giggled when I saw it. This one is much better although I would have left Michael speaking out.

i prefer the origonal ending when laurie puts on the mask...

I haven't even got to see the first one yet damn it lol. I have to wait for it to come out on DVD in january.

They took off Michael Myer's mask....They took off Michael Myer's mask....THEY TOOK OFF MICHAEL MYERS MASK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

I have officially decided that these movies are not Halloween movies. That killer is not Michael Myers, he is not the shape, he is a big fucking hobo with a knife. This is ridiculous. And besides they used this sort of ending in Halloween 4. Albeit nothing good came of it but still, how could you not see that coming. This should have been titled anything other than Halloween, because it doesn't apply to the original movies.

Even though I'm happy they went in a different direction and gave me something I haven't seen before, yeah I agree that the lack of the mask is a bummer.  Not sure how I feel about this alternate ending...I don't know how I feel about the film.

I Can't Say I Like This One. I Know Rob Zombie Likes To Take It Over The Top But This Is Too Much. Its Almost Like He Tried To Kill Everyone Off So He Didnt Have To Think Of A Different Ending For The Characters.

I haven't watched it but m looking forward for it.

I haven't watched it but m looking forward for it.

As much as I love Rob Zombie..I cant get past the whole hulking Micheal Myers. Grungy and Tall, A beard and such a terrbile mask.   

With him using so many of his favorite actors.I kept feeling like I was watching a sequel to Devils Rejects. A very bad sequel..

Zombie totally demystified "The Shape" in the first one, which was my biggest complaint about it.  Knowing Myers' whole awful background humanized what almost seemed like a supernatural force in the original, but it was still pretty effective for a remake.  Part 2 just felt like he was hitting us over the head with more of the same, to groan-inducing lengths, even.

I'm not a huge fan of Zombies H2, but I appreciate how he tried to make stand apart from the previous nine Halloween movies. I like some of the things he did with and hated others. Now his remake is a different story, I liked it just as much as the original.