Re: Best Horror Film of 2010.. Vote Please!

Probably most people are like me and haven't seen it yet til it hits DVD.

^yeah, there are actually movie on the 2009 list that i'm waiting to come to dvd (Pontypool).

Meh--just for you...

Ive been busy busy busy voting for all the movies I can think of.. Ive been dropping 'em like its hot !!

I've been dropping them like they're covered in vaseline
like most things around here

at least I hope that's vaseline

MistressOf Horror wrote:

Meh--just for you...

Ive been busy busy busy voting for all the movies I can think of.. Ive been dropping 'em like its hot !!

the mind boggles (  amongst other things!):P
You sure are hot mistress, you're sizzling!xxx

deadhorse13 wrote:

I've been dropping them like they're covered in vaseline
like most things around here

at least I hope that's vaseline

i think it's time for your annual christmas visit to the vets Bill wink

mistress i know we can always count on you for participation. The list is shaking up alot as people get voting. Chainsaw Pontypool is GENIUS saw it on dvd a year or so ago.

I've been doing a lot of voting and I've been watching some 2010 flicks that I've missed. Such as Peacock and today I plan on watching Cherry Tree Lane.

the list i find is AWESOME as a tool to figure out what we have not watched and should have as far as I am concerned. What did you think of Peacock?

I liked Peacock. It was a unique and fresh psychological thriller. It was also very well made, had some very impressive acting in it.

i completely agree. I believe i gave it an 8 or a 9. Hopefully more folks see it and rate it, its a worthy film.

I also gave it a 8/10

its not your typical genre fare at all. peacock is the closest thing to hitchcock.

Meh wrote:

the list i find is AWESOME as a tool to figure out what we have not watched and should have as far as I am concerned. What did you think of Peacock?

I agree, I have stumbled upon movies I had forgotten that I wanted to check out and learned there are alot I havent seen yet. It helps to see how everyone rates them. I trust the judgement of the forum members here more than any film critic.  If it gets a good rating here, then I just KNOW its something worth checking out

As more movies are being added to the list I go back every few days and play catch up. Still got a ways to go, but getting there.

completely agree mistress. And underdog i do the same thing.

Voted. Unfortunately not much horror as inspired me over the last year. Good entertainment fodder but not a lot I've found with that special 'spark'.

Antichrist is currently a running favourite but no contest, Babysitter Wanted for me smile

i have not seen babysitter wanted yet but its on my list to see for sure.

Will do some voting on saturday, there is still a few on the list I need to watch.

Meh wrote:

i completely agree. I believe i gave it an 8 or a 9. Hopefully more folks see it and rate it, its a worthy film.

I just now finished watching Peacock. I agree. very well made . thanks for pointing me in the right direction guys.

glad you liked it Mistress. smile Hopefully you gave it a vote. It seems to be climbing in the Top 10 and is VERY deserving of such attention.

Let Me In

welcome to the site, keep in mind you can vote for more then 1 film smile

The voting link doesn't work for me