Re: Predators (3)

Musta missed it.  Oh well, rental is always good.

I really liked the movie Predators. It is wonderful movie and it is worth watching.

I liked it too. Just came out of DVD here smile

last night  i watch this movie and wonderful action movie,The plot of this movie is so interesting,All Strangers fall from sky and start shooting each others.That scene is really a great scene at the starting.

Watched this a while ago (rented) and loved it! The plot was pretty fresh but got to admit that Adrien Brody really surprised me, I thought he might meander in the film but he played his role fantastically. Great film! big_smile

I thought it was pretty good.
Would have loved to have seen Danny Glover in as the crazy dude in the abandoned spaceship though wink

Overly I was dissapointed by this film...I was expecting a lot more...

I like Adrien Brody.. cause of just this reason, I've watched Predators,  But i think that this movie is not that much good as it should be.. It'll be a little more better...
what's your suggestion???

yeah great movie ahead !

Although not as good as the first predator movie it still delivered great action in the same fashion as it did. Bad asses and big ass guns! I dig it!

At this point I 'm just f'n around

I thought it was a good movie and can't wait for the next one.

I was really disappointed. So much of it feels like a copy of the first film. Brody even says some of the same lines at the end. "I'm here! Kill me now!" It doesn't hold a candle to the original.

What abou't AvP 3?

Can't wait to see it!

So yeah, I'd definitely like to see a sequel to this with Adrien Brody returning and whatnot. This one had a great ensemble cast, and if a sequel gets made I'd like to see another ensemble cast with some new aliens too.