Topic: Mr. Bags

I got my “MR. BAGNERIS” story on http://flashesinthedark.com

Re: Mr. Bags

i really enjoyed this swollenguy!!

it really left me wanting to know more!! lol

who, or what, is mr bags? what did eric do to their parents?? what was the worm??? what happened to the main character after his encounter with mr bags????

Thanks twisted.

Who or what is Mr. Bags? mewww ha ha. (<evil laugh)

compelling stuff Sam as usual. you are good, you leave us wanting more.

I enjoyed this story...

I really enjoy how certain things are left to the imagination in your writing as I think I've mentioned before

Enjoy that in my films as well.
Good read.

Very good and enjoyable story.

twistedsista wrote:

who, or what, is mr bags? what did eric do to their parents?? what was the worm??? what happened to the main character after his encounter with mr bags????

I hope this adds to it and doesn’t take away.

But in my mind I see Mr. Bags as a evil and old nature spirit. I see him getting his kicks by sharing his own consciousness with people which the human brain wasn’t meant for, driving them homicidally insane.  I see the worm as being a link between flesh and dirt, and the dirt is where Mr. Bags comes from.

The rest I leave to your imagination.

Thanks everybody for the great feedback

Last edited by swollenguy (2010-12-14 18:57:34)

I really like your explanation Swollen, that the vibe I was getting from the story and Im glad I was right

hey no, it's good thing!

i enjoy letting my imagination run riot with the ideas you've created.......for me, that's the whole point of reading a book/story.

please keep on sharing with us! wink

I saw Mr Bags as a metaphorical extension of my own penis humping penetrable minds

I wasn't breast fed as a child, swollen - don't go hatin' LOL

deadhorse13 wrote:

I saw Mr Bags as a metaphorical extension of my own penis humping penetrable minds

you see everything as a metaphorical extension of your penis. what are you on about oh cheesey horsey? wink

I don’t believe I could put in words the horror that is Dead horse’es penis, even metaphorically.