Re: Web series starting

I didn't realize he got banned.  How can you tell?

As for similarities, there's that old quote of "There is only 7 different stories."  Horror probably has only 5, since you pretty much have to kick out the romance and loser-to-hero ideas.

where it says monkey lord of chaos under your name, under his it says banned wink

Huh, never noticed that before.  Thanks!

TheBeyond105 wrote:

ur show sucks asshole. i hate it.

We all know what he is ill keep this comment to myself lol

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2010-02-10 00:34:24)

I watched all 3 episodes now. I really like them. A few things that  it think would improve it tho,
- some more story about clown face and gas-mask
- A bit less digital blood. I realize it is better than no blood, but i think fake blood looks better.

But either way i think its a great web series! Looking forward to more.

Thanks for the feedback. It's just two of us really putting this together in our spare time, so this first season is going to be full of growing pains. We do need some fake blood in there, i agree. I haven't worked with much physical special effects so i need to do my research. Thanks again for the comments, and thanks for watching.

I gotta get around to this.  Fucking weather.

Episode 4 is up. Head over to clownfaceandgasmask.com to check it out

HAHAAH omg dude i laughed so hard when Gasmask's girlfriend started singing, and Clownface looked towards the camera and mouthed WTF, and Gasmask with the wine was awesome, "Pottery Okay BUTCH" nice to see some Practical Fx too! Great episode guys, lots of laughs.

Well at least they are working on something. To me isn't that half the battle? People cut their teeth on backyard movies and webseries. The series was okay and yes it is similar to Behind he Mask, but at least these guys are making something. i'd rather watch this series than another stereotypical hand held shaky zombie movie.

More monkeys!

Maybe i'll do some fanart for your show when im feeling more motivated

More motivation!

Episode 5 (The Double Date) is up. Head over to clownfaceandgasmask.com to check it out.

Good ep, im really enjoying your show. I also noticed you have allot of awesome framed posters, those are badass!

Any updates on this?  Been gone a while.

We have been on delay for a while. Both busy with our real jobs. Episode 6 is written and ready. We should be shooting it in the next week or so.

I'd post a pic of my DVDs if Vampy could find her camera.  I tried with my cellphone cam and the pics suck.

We have issued an apology for the delays in episodes. Clown Face actually was injured and needed surgery. Check out our apology here  clownfaceandgasmask.com.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have created a new site for the show and launched it today. Check it out. clownfaceandgasmask.com

New episode was fuckin funny Clownface/gasmask. The show is improving in all ways. Not that it wasn't good before but with the new camera it looks allot better and a ton of jokes in this ep. Good work!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I guess it is apparent that we have a new episode up. You can check it out at clownfaceandgasmask.com The scripts are finalized for the remaining episodes if the season and will be moving into production soon. Thanks for watching!

Wow I have not posted on here in a while. Season 2 has begun and can be seen here http://clownfaceandgasmask.com or here http://youtu.be/HeUS2f-bphI . If you are a fan of the show, you can subscribe to our youtube channel. Thanks for watching!

Last edited by gasmask (2011-09-22 09:40:14)

Another episode is up. Check it out here: http://clownfaceandgasmask.com or here http://youtu.be/Zld8s4VeyNM .

Last edited by gasmask (2011-10-13 11:52:03)