Topic: Little help

I have 2 questions I was hoping to get some help with. I will start with the easy first :

1) Does anyone know if Grindhouse special edition will come to DVD. I know it's out for blu-ray but I'm hoping it will come to DVD.

2) This questions is name that movie.  I would like to get the title of this movie. I saw it on VHS back in the early ninties. I'm guessing it might of been an 80's flick. I konw i liked it.  It was a space horror movie. Come to think of it , it had a plot little similair to Event Horizon.  There was this crew on a space ship that finds an abandon spaceship that ends up being possessed by the devil (I think)or some other evil force. I do remember a scene in the abandoned space ship where the hero was in this room in water up to his waist. The room was very dark , the water was black. I think there might of been something in the water chaseing him or stalking him. I remember it was cheesy i think B -movie for sure but I did like it . I would like to try  to revisit it, if i can find the title.
PS
This is my first post in the forum and i hoped i choose the right place to start this new post.

Re: Little help

I think the movie you are looking for is "Galaxy of Terror (1981) "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsfiQejzi0o

Last edited by morguex (2010-12-13 20:55:21)

good try but that's not it.

Yeah, it's not Galaxy of Terror or Forbidden World (Mutant), but it very well could be another Rodger Corman film.  He did a ton in the 80's, so I would check out his filmography.

Try this link and see if anything sounds familiar.
http://furiousfanboys.com/2010/08/10-ha … -finished/

Hellrat
     The one one on that list that might be close is " Nightflyers" but the synopsis given makes me second guess it. Just found out that Netflix doesn't have it. Grrrrr

To answer the first question, Grindhouse is definitely out on DVD. I grabbed it from HMV for $15.

i think the movie is "Dark Side Of The Moon" (1990) starring Robert Sampson, Will Bledsoe,Joe Turkel and John Diehl. the plot is set in 2022 where a spaceship ends up ina space equivalent of the bermuda triangle and the crew end up being killed one by one and possessed by the devil himself. i saw it once  on video ages ago, thought it was average but only my opinion.

wolfman1959
  I think we might have a  winner. That sounds like it could be it.  Damn, netflix doesn't have it, but atleast  i know the title now.  Thanks

Bentheprop
    I should of clarifed, I am in the US.  It's not available here, only on blu-ray

Sengrir wrote:

wolfman1959
  I think we might have a  winner. That sounds like it could be it.  Damn, netflix doesn't have it, but atleast  i know the title now.  Thanks

you're welcome, another success for the wolfman! smile

I was gonna say DarkSide of the moon as well...the reason the character is in waist deep water is it has something to do with the Bermuda Triangle if I remember correctly...the dark side of the moon has all the lost ships and planes from that region of the world...

I got one question answered how about the other one about Grindhouse.

@Aiden13
    Your right about the water thing , I kind of remember now

According to sources, yes it is coming out.

@survivalist
   Do you mean Grindhouse?