Re: The next concert you are going to see where and why!!

Rammstein in Melbourne in January. Nervous as hell though because I 've never been out of the U.K let alone travel to the other side of the world. Gonna Be awesome though. smile

My oldest son's Christmas concert and my youngest daughter's Christmas concert at their schools next wk. I'm pretty pumped for the shows. Why? My kids are my life!

Last edited by Underdog (2010-12-18 20:45:18)

i'm not, but I'm going for the full thread

Going to see Against Me! and Cheap Girls this week.  Haven't seen AM! in probably about 8 years.

In a few weeks I'm gonna see NOFX, Bouncing Souls, Cobra Skulls and Old Man Markley.  Playing in a small club, shit's gonna be fun.

Lemuria is playing this week too, really want to see them but $ might be an issue on that one.

Finger Eleven on Friday at a club by my house! big_smile and im going cause i love concerts! hahaa

Daft Punk... whenever they go on tour. Supposedly they're touring this year.

And supposedly, Puscifer and/or A Perfect Circle are touring this year as well. It's Maynard James Keenan who always says he's gonna do something, but never does, so I'm not relying on this happening.

Bare Naked Ladies when they swing around here again.  Because I like them and they put on a good show.

Motorhead on Jan 28th here in Reno!! I can't wait, hands down one of my all time favorite bands!

Screeching Weasel is playing here the week of my bday.  I can die happy now.

I want to see Eluveitie SO Damn Bad, they aren't playing anywhere near me...sigh

i got the pixies in april and it is gonna rock! i hope BTO tour this year and come back home for last show!

Z0mbiiKitty13 wrote:

Daft Punk... whenever they go on tour. Supposedly they're touring this year.

And supposedly, Puscifer and/or A Perfect Circle are touring this year as well. It's Maynard James Keenan who always says he's gonna do something, but never does, so I'm not relying on this happening.

Well APC def is doing something cause they are playing in Toronto and im going!! already got my tickets
my next concert is The Reason on Feb 11 cause i like small indie bands!

I missed The Black Keys about 2 years back and have been pissed ever since, so there's them

Georgia's Black Tusk if they ever come thru, just cuz I dig the CD

and Haarp if they come thru becuz they make my other mp3s cower in fear LOL

edit: Pixies in April? !  color me exceptionally jealous.

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-01-27 20:09:19)

dude tickets sold so fast for the pixies, but it will be good time!

Iron Maiden.
Tampa,Fl. last show on the tour.
Why,because it's Iron Maiden.

Going to see Off! tomorrow night.  Keith Morris of Circle Jerks and Black Flag fame new band.  At a hole in the wall that is half the size of my basement.  Gonna be radtastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ9dyfQt … re=related

well after seeing a perfect circle last weekend and lynyrd skynyrd this past weekend i cant wait to see rob zombie in two weeks!

Last night went and saw Weird Al! That was my first time going to see him live after all the years I've been listening to his music. I HIGHLY suggest seeing him live, he puts on a hell of a show.

Next show though... I dunno. Nothing is on the scheduel as of yet.

shesaid? wrote:

well after seeing a perfect circle last weekend and lynyrd skynyrd this past weekend i cant wait to see rob zombie in two weeks!

i saw APC last week to!!!!!

next concert is Death Cab on the 29th!!! big_smile

Within Temptation in Montreal on September 8th because I love them! I've met two bands after shows at that venue and hopefully I will meet these guys, and gal, too!

JJ wrote:
shesaid? wrote:

wasnt the opening act badass? red bacteria vacuum!

shesaid? wrote:
JJ wrote:
shesaid? wrote:

wasnt the opening act badass? red bacteria vacuum!

i didnt see that i saw them at a festival so they played with different bands!!! but Maynard always has crazy opening acts so i can imagine

Johnny Winters on the 23rd. Its my father in laws birthday and we are going to the Birchmere music hall.

Next: Heavy T.O. July 23-24 - Metal Festival with : Stoked to see

Anthrax
Anvil
As I Lay Dying
Baptized in Blood
Billy Talent
Children Of Bodom
Dead and Divine
Death Angel
DevilDriver
Diamond Head
Endast
Exodus
Mastodon
Megadeth
Melissa Auf der Maur
Motörhead
Opeth
Rob Zombie
Slayer
Testament
The Sword
Times of Grace
Underoath
Volbeat

Why: Well, it sure as shit isn't for Billy Talent... LOL! And Volbeat? Why the everlovingfuck? Oh well, baring heat stroke, should be a great weekend.

After that will be:
Summer Slaughter Survivors - Aug 1
Summer Slaughter - Aug 9
Kamelot/Agonist - Sept 13
Periphery - Oct 3 (think it's the 3rd)

Then still BTBAM, Dream Theater, Protest The Hero (separately) this fall. Winter is my down time. Nov-March is usually next to nothing. That's when I save up money for concert season.

rancid which i saw already and was bad ass this time they are opening for blink182?