Topic: Morguespace v3.3 Live. Feedback Welcome

Morguespace v3.3 is live and in putting it live I noticed some of you have still not voted for the Top 10 horror films of 2010. Those of you who have not (moviemaven) should go hide in shame!! SHAME!!

Anyrate onto the changes. You should have already noticed there is a'watchlist' so you can list movies you want to watch so you dont forget. Once you watch em you will be able to rate them which will take them off your watch list. Sit tight as I complete that feature.

I also setup a new interface for navigating your morguespace and put in some ground work for some new friends/wall features.

Go to morguespace, checkout the goods and gimme some feedback on v3.3. In case you did not know there is a link to your morguespace under every post you make on the boards

Re: Morguespace v3.3 Live. Feedback Welcome

LMAO Well I got called out.  But in my defense, I posted that I effed up two of my ratings.  So I started to.  lol

You can also get to your own morguespace from anybody else's morguespace. Just click on your avatar picture on the user options pull down tab at the top.
This new layout is getting niftier by the day Meh big_smile

moviemaven did you post on the movie removal thread? If so capt will get err done for you smile And he is right if you are logged in you can get to your morguespace very easily using the slick slide down control panel.

just updated morguespace with a new top Horror films tab. Check it out for details on it. Also friends / wall posts are coming soon! Code is almost complete.

COOL !!!  loving this new Morguespace !!

Meh wrote:

moviemaven did you post on the movie removal thread? If so capt will get err done for you smile And he is right if you are logged in you can get to your morguespace very easily using the slick slide down control panel.

Yes I did and he fixed it a while ago.  I just never got to go back and redo them until today.  But now I am DONE.  Are you happy?  wink

tongue

Meh wrote:

tongue

xoxo

^ I like X's and O's! sad

Wow, very neat and organized now! Looks totally knarly big_smile

glad you like it.. more updates coming obviously