Topic: I'm in the right place

After reading other "help" posts on here I think I'm in the right place to find the name of a movie.

It is a vampire movie I saw in the mid 70's and I believe that Christopher Lee was the lead role although I am not 100% on this?

I remember a scene where some women where inside of a "House of Mirrors" in like a road side carnival of sorts. They got lost inside and the vampire finds them in the house.

I apologize for my memory being so vague.

Thanks.

Last edited by UnFit4U (2010-12-29 06:52:27)

Re: I'm in the right place

Vampire Circus, perhaps? No Chris Lee, but it's a Hammer film, and a good one. It just got a new release in dvd and bd.

Well, Lee played Dracula in quite many films, but I can't remember any house-of-mirrors scene. I'm pretty sure you won't find one in "Horror of Dracula", "Prince of Darkness" and "Scars". I can't say anything about the others though.

Edit: Meh, after the Best movie poll, only half of what I wrote was posted. I suppose this should not have happened.

Last edited by Hicks (2010-12-29 12:28:09)

Here's a link for the above mentioned movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjp6Tqu5ttI

I a quite fond of The Vampire Circus.... good movie

Thank You all for responding and helping me out. It definately wasn't Vampire Circus (although that looks good).

I am probably wrong on the Christopher Lee role. I was probably 9 or 10  when I saw this so I'm sure my memory of it may not be accurate. I do remember it being a vampire movie however.......ahh the search continues.