Topic: Not a Single vote for Buried in the Top 10?

I am incredibly shocked but not a single person has voted for Ryan Reynolds claustrophobic thriller BURIED for 2010 Top Horror Film. http://www.horror-movies.ca/top-horror- … ?date=2010

It has literally received not a single vote and to me this just cant be right. I didnt see it but surely some of you did? Liked it or not it should have at least a vote I would think.

Re: Not a Single vote for Buried in the Top 10?

Grant it this is my opinion but I freaking hate Ryan Reynolds...probably why I didn't even bother with this film in the first place...sorry Meh

Not seen it either.

Haven’t seen it yet either but want to.

On a side note: I don’t find it believable he would not be able to get free. You would think Reynolds has had a lot of experience with box.

swollenguy wrote:

Haven’t seen it yet either but want to.

On a side note: I don’t find it believable he would not be able to get free. You would think Reynolds has had a lot of experience with box.

But he hasnt had much experience acting as his acting is typically terrible...

Oh he’s not that bad. he's like Keanu he always plays the same guy no matter the role but I think they’re both entertaining.

Have you seen Blade Trinity?  I wanted to kill him for real the entire film...every time he opened his mouth I was like...please Blade...just kill him and be done with it

I was too busy watching Biel to notice anyone else. I think Snipes might have been in the movie too but I am not sure.

Haven't seen it, probably won't sorry

Yeah if you havent seen it your not missing much...easily the worst film in the series...even with Biel in it as she has nothing going for her other than looks which aren't that great to begin with...

Haven't seen it, but heard it's worth watching.

swollenguy wrote:

You would think Reynolds has had a lot of experience with box.

That would be experience getting Into, not Out of Box. wink

I had no interest in seeing the movie, but I have seen it mentioned on a couple of top 10 lists for 2010 and they say that he is actually very good in it.  So I will likely check it out in time.

No one has seen the damn thing because it got a very limited theatrical run. I wanted to see but couldn't find it playing anywhere. Same thing goes for I Spit On Your Grave remake and 127 hours. Seems like that happens to all of the good horror films these days.

I was dying to see this movie but unfortunately by the time I got to the cinemas it wasn't showing anymore sad Waiting for DVD

Yeah, I seen a trailer for it at some point in time but never seen it playing anywhere near me and never heard anymore about it. I thought it looked pretty good.

Yeah, according to imdb it opened on 11 screens in the US and about 300 in the UK.

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Yeah, according to imdb it opened on 11 screens in the US and about 300 in the UK.

Are you sure that's not how many people have seen the movie,as opposed to how many screens it showed on?
lol

I watched it last night. It didn't disappoint at all. Im not sure how it will hold up after a second viewing.  Its a shame that it didn't get wide distribution, i think there will be allot of haters on this movie once its on dvd/blu. I'll be picking it up tho.

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2010-12-31 14:25:53)

seems nobody saw the film at all but all want to see it just like me. smile Those of you who did see it rank it on your morguespace please. another one nobody gave any love to was Black Swan. More thriller then horror but still if shutter island can be on the list I think black swan deserves votes.

I'm sure the lovly Maven will do a review on Black swan she seemed to like it Mr Meh sir xx  Happy new year x

Last edited by Puppymonster (2010-12-31 19:52:25)

Black Swan's not out here til the 20th... really want to see it tho smile

I really want to see it and I know it's going to freak me out

I am illegally downloading this pointless movie and will tell you all how bad it sucks after I watch it. Until then, just ask yourself this : Has Ryan Reynolds done ANYTHING important or life-altering in his time making movies? Other than fucking Scarlett Ho Hanson and being funny for a few minutes in Van Wilder his career could have been duplicated by almost any generic actor.

I just watched it. I found it a little boring..

Lilith wrote:

I was dying to see this movie but unfortunately by the time I got to the cinemas it wasn't showing anymore sad Waiting for DVD

Same here!
I don't think i can wait for the dvd, so i will keep it watch tomorow.

As it my last day off and i am  Back to work on tuesday sad