stingin for that shit

Re: Piranha 3D

What? tongue

ok - ill write this in plan english:

fuck yes brother from another mother

I am hungry for this film

Ive been wanting to see this for a while, but I cant find anyone else who wants to go.

you got ghey friends too?

lol nuh, my mates are cool - otherwise id just use them to get ahead in life - like any other dick - you know - you know those people - i hate those people

Ya i know those people.

Im really excited to see this movie! Hopefully its full of mayhem and gore

I dont think im gonna get it at any theateres around me, because of that retarted spoof movie.

what retarded spoof movie??

Vampires Suck

meh i think its just gunna be about the "3D" for this movie, like how my bloody valentine 3d was. Its just gunna focus on the 3d aspects instead of a good story. If someone else says otherwise I might check it out.

dude - why would you expect much of a story from a film like this? you have unrealistic expectations and i dont like it - SHAME!!! *points the finger*

its about BOOBS - BLOOD - GORE - 3D if you're into that thing

ill probably go see the 3D - hopefully it is used for good and not just because they can

I can't watch it now, none of my theatere's are getting it.

The trailers looked awful. 
The CGI is truly dire (the whirlpool and the boat, the piranha circling the girl underwater are particularly awful) and the 'big' Piranha idea a silly mistake as it looks like some piss-awful 'Asylum' effort.

And whoever thought of doing that 'Alien 3' rip-off shot of the piranha suddenly stopping dead in the water to hiss at a woman...needs firing!
This makes the fish silly, not scary....you don't need such overblown CGI nonsense with a film about a merciless, teaming, unseen, underwater killer presence as just that alone provides the chills and tension the film needs.

Seems this is going for nothing more than being tediously dumb and 'funny' than in providing any genuine scares and tension.
Trailer looks like a fucking "Scary Movie" entry.

Shame.

looks like 8 legged freaks type fun to me

anyone excited? I cam when I heard this was coming hahaha!!

Movie was good...good campy gory fun!

Piranha 3D is  very well  directed by director Alexandre Aja.It is totally different from the old movie piranha. Movie is awesome.

i watched it online and i love it and the girls are almost hot enough to make me a lesbian but not quite

this movie is really a fine horror movie.Its is based on the Piranhas which is very interesting thing.

Is coming out soon to own and I can't wait!

this film is bad, i took the kids i work with to this and they loved it for the t & a. they are coming out with piranha 3dd i read in the paper!

The movie was bad...in the best way possible!

Watched it a couple weeks ago, I'll be polite and just say I didn't like it.