Topic: Win NightMare on Elm Street Special Edition

New contest with some different rules to mix things up a bit and help grow our fine little community. Any questions or if you need help just post here smile

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6562.html

Re: Win NightMare on Elm Street Special Edition

decided the contest was to tricky and mofified the rules to make it simpler smile

I sent the referral link out so we will see who staggers in..lol
I have alot of peeps interested in this site, especially since I tell them you all are a hell of alot of fun and horror-smart too.

thanks dead and we will still use those referrals for omething soon smile

Another movie I dont own, of course.  Entered and hopin' to win.  Thanks for another great contest.

you are quite welcome good sir. thanks for reading and being a part of the community smile

Thanks Meh, very cool.  I can't believe I don't have this one either.

Its out on DVd next week so it only made sense that we give away 5 copies to you fantabulous readers and members of my community smile

I may never have to by another dvd again at this rate. You rock meh.

I like that cover, it doesn't try to show too much. And even if you had never heard of the series, it makes it look interesting.

YES! contests rock

I'm really curious to see the alternate endings, personally.  I hope I'm one of the chosen...I wished upon a star last night.  Shit was off the chain.

Wow, its funny how many of us don't own this movie on DVD. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

Well, when it came out it was one of the "must see" of horror flicks at that time, being pretty wild with the effects and gore, plus an original story and not being limited by it's budget too much.  It spawned a sometimes spotty series but more importantly helped kick start the horror market again.  Truly an excellent film.

well 5 of you will own a copy soon enough now wont yuh smile

That's what we're all hopin' for.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-25 08:48:57)

It'd be a nice prize to win right around this time of year. Halloween is my christmas.

I have only seen Nightmare On Elm Street Part 2 Freddy's Revenge and I didn't care for it.  I have always wanted to see this so I hope to win a copy.  Great contest and thanks for the opportunity.

The first one if by the far the best in the series. This is a great prize to win if you haven't seen the original too.

Nice, I think I own one of the original VHS copies of the movie (yes I'm that old) but I do not have it on DVD yet. You guys alway have the collest shit going on. I just found out I am going to be a dad (my first kid) and I already told my wife that I am going to raise our kid on horror movies, rock music, and diet mountain dew. You think it will cause ADD or something? Anyway great contest good luck to all.

Congratulations man! That kid is going to be lucky to have a dad like you.

Congratulations Hard2Kill!  Hope to see your kid on here some day.

Watch for dehydration with an all-Dew diet, but it's an otherwise wonderful plan.

That diet-Dew will get ya alright.

Atta boy Hard2Kill!  Corruption at birth!  I love it.  I'll probrably do the same if I ever have a kid.