Re: Inception

I saw this a few weeks ago and WOW! Awesome movie. I think what I noticed most was what a tight and well written movie it was. The story has so many points where it could get confusing or be difficult to follow because there is so much happening, but the way it was written makes everything so streamlined and easy to follow. The direction was great as well and there was an awesome cast. One of the few big budget flicks that isn't a let down or a total waste of time. My only gripe was that Michael Caine is only in the whole movie for like 10 seconds lol

Re: Inception

hackblowfist666 wrote:

I saw this a few weeks ago and WOW! Awesome movie. I think what I noticed most was what a tight and well written movie it was. The story has so many points where it could get confusing or be difficult to follow because there is so much happening, but the way it was written makes everything so streamlined and easy to follow. The direction was great as well and there was an awesome cast. One of the few big budget flicks that isn't a let down or a total waste of time. My only gripe was that Michael Caine is only in the whole movie for like 10 seconds lol

I absolutely positively agree with you....