Topic: Resident Evil 4 Casting News

The co-star of the CW’s teen cult sensation "Supernatural" Jensen Ackles is in talks for the role of Leon Kennedy in the fourth "Resident Evil" currently known as "Afterlife." The third film "Extinction" is in production and the fourth is already preparing to film next year to follow in the video game horror movie franchise.

Read the entire article. Thoughts?
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9957.html

Re: Resident Evil 4 Casting News

Deep Thoughts by thedeadshallrule.....WAHOOO!!!! sounds like they are hitting this one spot on!!!!! Keep em fresh keep em coming:) I think Jensen Ackles is perfect for the role of Leon...I could kiss the casting crew.

Resident Evil 4 huh?  Is it going to be based off the game?  The game was pretty fun so just maybe the film could be good.  I havent even seen Extinction yet.  Startin' early...I love it.

Extinction doesn't come out till next year.  Apocaylpse is out now.

4 is suppose to take off right were Extinction left off and 4 is suppose to take place in Japan last I heard.

Yea this is actually old news.. I reported about it a couple weeks ago..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6465.html

Where the hell was I?  I was kinda hopin' 4 would be based on the video game.  Either way, I liked the first Resident Evil and thought 2 was garbage so I dont know about 3 and 4.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

3 is somewhere along the lines of Alice going across the desert with a group of survivors while being chased by Umberlla.

Dunno what 4 is but it will have Leon Kennedy though.  That is good.

4 is going to be filmed in Japan.. If that tells you anything.. I have no idea about anything else. I'm glad to see Leon jumping on board now..

Yeah, Leon is a great character.  I enjoyed his presence in the books and the video games.  Thats also pretty cool news that there gonna be shootin' in Japan.  That otta be exciting.

I just want to know if Milla is going to be in it.

Course she is.  She is the main char.

Yea there really is no RE movie without Milla. Hopefully Ali Larter will be back as well.. One can only hope..

Screw Milla!!!  Where the hell is Claire???

honestly I could care less if Milla is in the movie or not.

I don't mind Milla...she is the main char after all.  But where is Jill Valentine?

yeah that is a great question and the chick who played chill in Resident Evil 2 was friggin HOT!!

Well in the original Resident Evil games, the two main characters were Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy.  I dont know why they decided to change the characters around.

Actually in the original game it was Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.

Leon and Claire didn't come in till game 2.

But, I am wondering where the hell is Jill Valentine for the third film?  Sienna Guillory played her in Apocalypse and I have to say she was exaclty how I would picture Valentine.  I've heard some reports saying she is in 3 and 4...others say she isn't in them, others just 3, others just 4.....or a new actresses is in to do the char......no clear answer.

If anything I would go see 3 just to see Valentine kick more zombie ass.

When in doubt guys search the news or check the cast listing..

Cast Listing
Guillory Returns

goon is right a ton of info on site, the site search does wonders smile

Damn, thats right.  Claire and Leon were in number 2.  Whatever, either way there still pretty kick ass characters and would love to see them on the big screen.  But, overall for me it doesnt really matter becasue Resident Evil 2 was a big downfall from the first.  Who knows what 3 and 4 will turn out like.

Meh wrote:

honestly I could care less if Milla is in the movie or not.

Heh yea I agree.. I guess my point was they won't make a commercial RE movie without her.. To bad they can't get rid of Alice and make a straight up Jill Valentine RE movie.. That would be nice..

I hope RE:4 will be better then #3

I hope RE:3 will be better then #2