Topic: my early wedding gift

Now isn't this so cool its from
reggies first game and it has a piece of his jersey with his autograph on the ticket!!!!

And its numbered 66 of 500 thats a real low number whoohoo!

Thanks honey.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/goldenwarrior870/IMG_0039.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/goldenwarrior870/IMG_0046.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/goldenwarrior870/IMG_0049.jpg

Re: my early wedding gift

thats really cool dude, not somethin i would personally want, but im glad u like it.

Nice, but it needs to be an Atlanta Falcons player.:lol:

RIP wrote:

Nice, but it needs to be an Atlanta Falcons player.:lol:

But then it would go down in value almost instantly. wink

jk big_smile

Nothing like a jersey from a guy who had to rely on money under the table to play and stay happy in college.

jmh314 wrote:

Nothing like a jersey from a guy who had to rely on money under the table to play and stay happy in college.

I do agree its nothing like it, down in nawlins they like to call him baby matrix big_smile

and your quoting a article written by David Cole who once said that Bush was going to hold out the entire season last year, they were allegations only, if your a player like Reggie Bush you have to watch out for all those people that try to go after your name and Reggie has handled it with class

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-07-20 13:55:13)

goldenwarrior wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

down in nawlins they like to call him baby matrix big_smile

Is thats cause he sucks?  Cause I think the matrix sucks.

i personally dont like the saints Im mroe alogn the lines of an Eagles fan dont even laugh at me cuz I love that team

jmh314 wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

down in nawlins they like to call him baby matrix big_smile

Is thats cause he sucks?  Cause I think the matrix sucks.

I beleive he received the nickname because when he makes his cuts he doesn't lose any speed its like he keeps going just as fast during his breaks as he would running a straight line.

sickf**k wrote:

i personally dont like the saints Im mroe alogn the lines of an Eagles fan dont even laugh at me cuz I love that team

Eagles are tough we beat em twice last year (once in the playoffs) but both games went down to the wire, I like Mcnabb if he can stay on the field the Eagles will be a force this year.

He has made running into an art form.  He's just too awesome for words.

I bet you right now Mike that New Orleans won't even make the playoffs this year, lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:

I bet you right now Mike that New Orleans won't even make the playoffs this year, lol.:lol:

I can't account for injuries, If Brees goes down that wouldn't be a safe bet how about that the Falcons will be the doormats of the NFC South. lol

Bears will take out both The Falcons and The Saints this upcoming season. The Saints and The Falcons will both have to worry about Da Bears.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Bears will take out both The Falcons and The Saints this upcoming season. The Saints and The Falcons will both have to worry about Da Bears.

We may have to worry about the Bears true you have a good team, well everyone except Grossman he is a mistake waiting to happen wink

Yeah it is true that Grossman lost it for the Bears on the biggest stage of them all. But that was his first full season without being injured. So with that being said just you wait until this upcoming season and so on and then you'll see how he'll be playing. And now with Devin Hester now also on offense also along with the kick returns still and thank god for the Bears getting rid of Tank Johnson, the bears are going to be so damn awesome this upcoming season.

goldenwarrior wrote:
RIP wrote:

I can't account for injuries, If Brees goes down that wouldn't be a safe bet how about that the Falcons will be the doormats of the NFC South. lol

See.....already making excuses are we, lol......jk.:lol:

To be honest I don't care now if Vick plays cause I am a dog lover and he did wrong in having dog fights. We are better off without him cause we have Warrick Dunn and Norwood in our backfield and a new coach in Bobby Petrino. All we need is a good QB.......hell I would love to see former UGA QB Shockley start.:D