Topic: horror dvd's from germany

I was recently in germany and found some horror dvds and was trying to find the exact same copies i bought(cover and region) and have had no luck. was just wondering if anyone could tell me if they are rare

Army of Zombies
Basket Case 3(found it but couldn't find the same cover or region)
The Burning Moon
Blood Feast 2 All You Can Eat(found it but couldn't find the same cover or region)
Cannibal Holocaust 2(found it but couldn't find the same cover or region)
Dracula vs Frankenstein(found it but couldn't find the same cover with larger box or region)
Flesh For The beast(found it but couldn't find the same cover)
We All Scream For Ice Cream
Zombie 2 Day Of The Dead(found it but couldn't find the same cover or region)
Zombi 3(found it but couldn't find the same cover or region)
Zombi 4(found it but couldn't find the same cover or region)
Zombie King and the Legion of Doom
Zombies of the Lake

Eine Jungfrau In Den Krallen Von Zombies Large box on the back its says in german only 1000 copies made
Any info would be great, thanks

Re: horror dvd's from germany

What do you looking for, exactly? You bought in Germany DvD´s, right? And now you search the same DvD´s?

I guess the first question is where you live?  Cover art and titles can/do change depending on the country of their release.  I'm doing this from an American perspective. 

Zombie 3-5 is in a box set from Shriek Show, Flesh for the Beast is another Shriek Show box set and if Zombies of the Lake is the same title as 'Zombie Lake' I recall I got mine in a box set of the 'Euroshock' series. 

We all Scream fro Ice Cream is a Masters of Horror DVD, probably can find that in any store stateside.

I don't think Cannibal Holocaust 2 has been released domestically. 

Something that might help is either A. acquire a code/region free DVD player  B. hack your DVD player to be code/region free or C. if you find NTSC R1/R0 DVDs of the films you want, just slide the cover art from the German dvds into the sleeve.

I live in canada, thanks for your help. I was just trying to find how rare some of the are.

All these films are available new or used in Canada. Do some online searches. I own several of the films you mentioned on DVD. Basket Case 3 was a difficult out of print find, but just searching Amazon and reading forums will point you in the right direction. I paid $50 for Basket Case 3 though... so don't expect deals until someone reissues them.

Basket Case movies are awesome...lol

flipgame wrote:

I live in canada, thanks for your help. I was just trying to find how rare some of the are.

The Movies, or the Versions of the Movies you bought?

Doctor_Pepper wrote:

I paid $50 for Basket Case 3 though... .

You can get Basket Case 3 on Region 2 at Amazon.co.uk for £0.58 or Basket Case 2 & 3 double feature for £3.99

Yea Basket Case films are fuckin awesome.... except for the 3rd one tho LOL I thought thaton esucked it just went wayyyy to far it should have ended at the second.
I've got all the Basket Case flicks on DVD but I've had them for a long time now. I know I never paid 50 bucks for the 3rd I think it was under 10 bucks.

I really dont understand the question, like what are you trying to do? Buy German DVD's or what? I got German DVD's beause I usually search out the best and proper version of a film and whatever Country it came from I grab it.