Topic: Being Human is back!!!

Just seen the ad on BBC3. Can't wait for it too start again.

Re: Being Human is back!!!

I am looking forward to watching this. its starting up on SyFy channel

Series 2 is starting on bbc 3 at 9pm this Sunday.

Series 3 you mean right? Series 1 ends with ________ dying, Series 2 ends with two vampire chicks bringing _________ back from the dead. Should be series 3 starting on BBC and the US remake is debuting on SyFy channel.

Damn that's what I meant - Fat fingers + small keyboard.

I saw the first US episode tonight on the SYFY channel. Interesting show, has a lot of potential.

Haven't seen it. Been meaning to check it out but I can only find season 2 on shelves, season 1 is nowhere to be seen! tongue

Lilith wrote:

Haven't seen it. Been meaning to check it out but I can only find season 2 on shelves, season 1 is nowhere to be seen! tongue

You're from Australia aren't you? If not ignore the rest of this tongue

www.dvdorchard.com.au have series 1 on Dvd for $28 ( no idea if thats a good price or not :S )
Hope this helps smile

I have not seen this show though it does appear to be mildly interesting...

D.Darko wrote:
Lilith wrote:

You're from Australia aren't you? If not ignore the rest of this tongue

www.dvdorchard.com.au have series 1 on Dvd for $28 ( no idea if thats a good price or not :S )
Hope this helps smile

Cheers mate big_smile And yeah, I'm from the land of Wolf Creek smile

is it online yet? i wana see

So good to see that it's still in fine form and damn lacey turner was hot in it. Can't wait for the next episode now.

I decided to give this a go yesterday since I knew Turner was gueststarring it and I think I might start watching it, really enjoyed the episode and really stood out from a lot of stale TV.

Would like to know something if ok. Since I am new to this show and y/d was the first time I saw it, hence a little confused, is it best to start from the beginning to really get a better idea of the characters/ plotline overall? Thanks for any advice xox

I don't think you'll get confused by anything by starting at series 3 in terms of plotline I think most the stuff from the previous 2 has been put to rest ( I could be massively wrong though). However, the other 2 series are definitly worth a watch and you'll probably be more connected to the characters in doing so.

I have watched Season 1 and 2 of being Human BBC.  I love the show!  It has a great storyline and characters!   My question is why was this show made over when the original is really good.  I told a friend to start watching the original, but now she is watching the american version.  We had a good debate over which version is better,  however she has only seen the first show of the BBC version and therefore can't really compare them.    So far the american one seems to be copying the BBC storyline exactly.  (except the werewolf's sister)
I prefer the BBC version,  it is darker and more realistic. 

Anyone else have an opinion?

Watched the first one last year and didn't like it. They can't make spooky/sci fi series like they used to.

All BBC Drama is looking the same now. Torchwood esc, Holby City homogenised with Dr who,
No Original Direction.  Ive come to expect nothing when I tune in now.

At least we gat get away from the TV set and go to see the Kings Speech instead, which has saved British drama from the jaws of dumded down TV channels,

And the same applies to Channel Four as well.