Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

Caught up today...good stuff. I like the Heather charater so far and all the others. Excited to see how it all ends up!

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

agreed..I like the Heather character also

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

Here’s the conclusion I hope everyone likes it.

http://theswollencorpse.blogspot.com/20 … art-8.html

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

hope everyone likes it?
Don't give them an option!

you really a need a press agent.  LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-01-21 00:38:00)

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

Holy Shit !!!  this is REALLY Good !!!!   I mean , you should be writing novels and screenplays  !!!   wow !!

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

saw that very last bit coming, I swear LOL

good read, swollen -
I like how the story developed and the way it was paced
not ever lingering on anything unnecessary.
I'd make minor edits were the entire thing 'go to press', but I think it's a fine example of your creative writing skills.  Definitely have some talent, my friend.
Look forward to more of your stuff.  smile

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

Thanks you two!

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

Swellie, the ending was a bit rushed and you went for a happy ending but i always enjoy your stuff and you definitely have a talent, and as i'm always saying your writing is so visual.  you are good.

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

wolfman1959 wrote:

Swellie, the ending was a bit rushed and you went for a happy ending but i always enjoy your stuff and you definitely have a talent, and as i'm always saying your writing is so visual.  you are good.

Thanks Wolfman
You’re the last person on the planet I thought wouldn’t appreciate a “happy ending” lol

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

swollenguy wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

Swellie, the ending was a bit rushed and you went for a happy ending but i always enjoy your stuff and you definitely have a talent, and as i'm always saying your writing is so visual.  you are good.

Thanks Wolfman
You’re the last person on the planet I thought wouldn’t appreciate a “happy ending” lol

now now ! you're not like this when we're picking daisies together. so i'm a miserable old furbag, i can't help it cool

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

picking daises is slang for all the gay sex, yes?  yes.

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

wolfman1959 wrote:

now now ! you're not like this when we're picking daisies together. so i'm a miserable old furbag, i can't help it cool

It’s something to see, we don’t use our hands!

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

i rest my case LOL

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

deadhorse13 wrote:

picking daises is slang for all the gay sex, yes?  yes.

Maybe want to pick some daises with me and the wolf

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

maybe if I ever get bored with my petunias LOL

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

No Tulips Joke?

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

your tulips can kiss my ass

heh.  get it?

drive through, please LOL

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

deadhorse13 wrote:

picking daises is slang for all the gay sex, yes?  yes.

what gay sex? i told you i'm a miserable old furbag!:/

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2011-01-21 18:09:27)

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

ok miserable sex then

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

swollenguy wrote:

ok miserable sex then

it would be with you ! wink
we're both firing on all cylinders tonight Swellie old boy! smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2011-01-21 18:21:12)

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

swollenguy wrote:

ok miserable sex then


http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/pizza-sex.thumbnail.jpeg

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

ever have prison pizza?

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

Im sure somebody likes prison pizza.. but I think its just the delivery guy who likes it

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

extra sausage, I assume?

Re: Apocalypse on aisle six.

Very good Swollen, i really enjoyed it!