Topic: Dead Space 2

So has anyone had the chance to play this yet??

I loved the first one and the demo for this one had me twitching about like a mexican jumping bean! lol

It's going to be a few weeks before i get my grubby mitts on a copy so i need to live vicariously through you guys until then! wink

Re: Dead Space 2

I want to watch the new cartoon

I haven't played it yet but I loved the first game so I plan on buying a copy soon.

swollenguy wrote:

I want to watch the new cartoon

i never got round to watching the first one.........i'll have to have a back to back 'Dead Space' night! lol

I want to watch them and Dante’s inferno

FYI...the new animated film and game are amazing...if you get this for xbox look me up so we can all play together!
CallOfCthulhu13

I've been playing the game all yesterday and today, it's so amazing.

I was all set to run out and buy this on Tuesday, but financial issues came rolling around. Now I have to wait.

yeah, that's basically what happened to me machete...........there's always bloody something! hmm  lol

Aiden13........my xbox is as dead as a dodo! sad  so i'll be getting this for ps3, but i'd love to know what the multiplayer is like.

garden..........is it as jumpy as the first one?? the tension in that game was unbearable at times! i loved it!! big_smile

Ign had a pretty good review on it. You should check it out.

Looks great! But apparently most "moms" are not fans of this game. wink :
http://yourmomhatesthis.com/

Interesting marketing strategy. LOL

^^^hello stranger!!! lol

where the bloody hell have you been girlie?!?! missed ya........good to see you back!! wink

twistedsista wrote:

^^^hello stranger!!! lol

where the bloody hell have you been girlie?!?! missed ya........good to see you back!! wink

Hello back and thank you! Things got kind of crazy busy for me for awhile, so I haven't visited in awhile. But I'm glad to be back! I've been really missing all the horror related chats! smile

How have you been Twisted?

Dead Space 2 is an amazing game I just wish that it was longer...I beat in in a few days and while the online play is fun its gets old after a little while.  Def a step up from the first game and I hope they continue the franchise on a lot of levels...

I have had the chance to beat the game, as well and it was a big step up from the first in that the graphics, game play and how you kill the necromorphs is much smoother.  The first one was more suspenseful because it was all new and you were on a ship so you had a claustrophobic feeling.  This one is more open of an area which means that you're not safe anywhere.  Lots of intense moments, the dude following you towards the end....oh man!  I'd give it an 8 out of 10 just for the horror fan inside of me being impressed.  However, once you beat it and play the multiplayer for a while, it loses luster and I got rid of my copy.

I tried the demo for this game with no knowledge on how to control the guy. I got to the room where two come out, pissed my pants, tried and died twice and turned it off for the night. I haven't been back to it since. The demo download is still rotting on my system waiting for me to grow a pair and try again.

I love Dead Space. Beat one and two, about to play the first one again tonight.

SW1134 wrote:

I love Dead Space. Beat one and two, about to play the first one again tonight.

It was okay

Best game in the series IMO.