Re: Piranha 3D

I enjoyed it. Remember the original? It was funny, gory, and silly. This one delivers all that and more IMO. I don't believe it was ever intended to be scary or suspencefull. Just to be crazy and over the top enterainment! I loved it!

I have to agree with 42nd Street that the CGI left much to be desired, but yeah, Piranha 3D was good, mindless fun from beginning to end - I thought it was a blast and definitely kept the spirit of the original

it was fun for me becuse the whole part where the boats stuck is one of my fav coves at havi (those rocks arent there in real life) just about every back ground brought back fun times playing at the river for me.

The original was better in my opinion but its hard to top the Roger Corman magic...Not to mention Joe Dante

I thought that Aja did a fantastic job of recreating the feel of those disaster/monster movies of the 70s/80s, while giving it a totally modern look and appeal.  It didn't take itself to seriously, hence the over the top CGI and gore, and was just plain fun.  James Cameron can go suck an egg!! wink

Exactly how I felt about the movie big_smile and yes james cameron can suck it hard haha tongue

Lets not forget that James Cameron has given us some great films over the years...even if he is a little crazy now...

Yes he has.  But his rant against 3D movies like Piranha was a total douche-bag move.

This is great movie, one of the best movies out last year

I think I might be the only person who hated that movie. For me, it was too cheesy and when something is too cheesy, it overshadows everything else. I hated all the characters except one, Ving Rahmes and he didn't go out as epically as he should have.

I watched this movie and must say its full of horror. The movie scared me a lot.