Topic: Make-Out with Violence (2008)

I am a sucker for a good Indie.  So when I see one that I like then hear of another that is supposedly similar, I am all over it.  Such is the case with Make-Out with Violence.  Back in 2009 when Deadgirl finally made its way onto DVD, the connection with Make-Out with Violence was immediately made.  They were both released in 2008, and both share the basic premise of guys finding a zombie girl.  But apart from that, they are two very different movies.

Without giving too much away, I can say that Make-Out with Violence is far less dark and violent.  Instead it focuses on 3 brothers and the effect that the disappearance, and subsequent return from the dead, of their good friend Wendy has on them and their friends.  And though I would have to give Deadgirl the nod as the better of the two, I still really enjoyed Make-Out with Violence, albeit for completely different reasons.  I give it a 7/10.  But fair warning, it is not your average zombie fare, nor is it another Deadgirl.  So if you are looking for gore and action, look elsewhere.  But if you want to try something different, something that bends genres, give it a look. 

PunBB bbcode test

Re: Make-Out with Violence (2008)

I was checking this out... I am interested in seeing this

Very interesting. I like the poster too.

Sounds good. I def. check it out.

Sounds interesting, and I love the cover art.

Not seen Daddy Girl yet,  but this sound good.

Def check out Deadgirl (2008) Bassi, it is a good one.