Re: Supernatural is back for season 6!!!!

the last episode of season one(Devils Trap) and the first episode of season 2 ( In My Time of Dyeing) is really good.  Also season 2 episode 2 (Every Loves A Clown) is really awesome. its about a killer clown.

I am so thrilled at the results of the last episode. I can not believe bobby almost died but I am glad death got involved at the end and fixed sammy's soul!

Yay.  It needs more women, though.  sad

Robert England guests in the last episode!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2010-12-22 23:34:28)

ZILLA ! i have just finished season 1 of Supernatural and i'm hooked. it's good and i have the whole of series 2,3,and 4 to watch. put off watching this because i thought it might be girly but it's not it's good stuff even creepy at times 8/10. will get season 5 in the new year.

Well you get a little bit of everything hot chicks for the guys and hot boys for us girls. last episode in season 6 Robert England plays a doctor that lost his medical licence and has his office set up in a butcher shop.  lol  You watched one season you got 5 more to go lol.

The first episode of season 2 is good. It picks up at the end of the last season when all three gets smashed by a semi and Dean is in the hospital.

Last edited by Godzilla_Rules (2010-12-22 23:38:03)

OH GOD I JUST GOT A BONER

for the thought of killing Supernatural fans yeah

cool

hmm

supernatural RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are still waiting here for Season 5 and 6 lol

What happened to the new episode that was supposed to premiere on 1/28 ( today)????  it was on the schedule at 8pm CST but i turn on the channel and that damn Nakita show was on yet the CW website advertises that to be on Thursdays not Fridays.

Tied with the walking dead for my favorite show. Watching the newest episode tonight! big_smile

Shit, we have to wait until April 15th for episode 17.

3/4 of the way through "Supernatural" season 4 . not as good as the first three seasons but still good (so far).

@wolfman1959
Agreed.

In E16 at first I thought Bobby died! Fortunately he didn't. smile I really like the character.

BTW that episode was kinda crazy... how come none of them died after shocking? At least here in Europe you'd die immediately (230 V, 60 Hz).

I like am watching season 5 episode 10 right now. season 5 episode 7 i think when the trickster zaps them in tv land is a good one

ya, it is very good show to see and this show is very interesting.

So glad Sam got his soul back!! smile Ive seen every episode so far.

I am completely obsessed with the show and I have just started to get my mom to watch it and she wasnt into it until Devils trap but now she is getting to where she wants to watch it all the time too we are now 1/2 way through season 2 while I am going crazy for new episodes

reported.  I'm tired of this.

well this is really an amazing series. I have all the episodes of this tv show that i get online and that all are really amazing to watch.