Topic: The Swollen Corpse is on Kindle

I was hesitant to do it, but a friend was taking a long trip to FL and wanted me to so he could read it on the plane. It’s actually the perfect format for it, on kindles it reads like a book of short stories. Already have two nice reviews too. The only thing I don’t like is it’s a paid subscription.  I would have been fine with putting it on there for free but Amazon doesn’t give the option or me control over price.

Here’s the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LE8HAQ

I did feel like a sellout then I put Tool’s “Hooker with a penis” on and felt better.

Last edited by swollenguy (2011-02-03 15:19:23)

Re: The Swollen Corpse is on Kindle

thats AWESOME !!!!!  I gotta get a kindle  tongue

I don't have an E reader yet but I plan on getting one sooner or later...next step for you is getting something published...look in to Leisure books...big publisher of independant horror

Aidan13 wrote:

I don't have an E reader yet but I plan on getting one sooner or later...next step for you is getting something published...look in to Leisure books...big publisher of independant horror

I've been hitting the indi's, ezines, and print mags. I have one short story accepted by living dead press for  print in a mag they’re working on and one for the ezine Dissections but neither of those have come out, and to tell the truth I don’t know if they will or not. I had a flash story accepted for pill hill’s flash imprint which is supposed to come out in November and a short story that was confirmed by the editor to be in consideration for one of their anthologies. Dead Man’s Tome an Ezine posted a story of mine in their Jan issue. Also I have a submission into dark moon digest and working right now on one for Shroud.

So I am trying, believe me.

I have read a few of your stories and believe me when I say it can see the light of publication...just keep being proactive in that department