Re: Alien Abductions

There have been stories of Alien encounters since man could document them...i.e. artwork, ancient writings...some weird stuff out there in the History books if you dig deep enough.  I like to keep an open mind about most things...

My mind is an open book but this stuff is just so out there man. I'm just sayin its a load of crap all this alien shit.

DemonToSome wrote:

My mind is an open book but this stuff is just so out there man. I'm just sayin its a load of crap all this alien shit.

Ok...but think of the immensity of the Universe...I mean earth is just like a grain of sand in the sea...

I get that Aidan but I'm just sayin to me.... they never have visited us, well it all depends on the observers state of mind. Anything can creep into it ... but an extraterrestrial... nah. thats just hoping!

I like to think an ET wouldn't scare me but Ive seen too many movies...lol...I believe supernatural shit goes on all the time around us...the Earth is very old and a lot has happend here and is happening that we cannot fathom
(<>..<>)

There's a core part of me that I try to deny and keep buried that is totally and completely convinced that we're just an experiment in some alien race's petri-dish.
Seriously.

Hi Demon!  if you were an alien i would let you abduct me, but I will have to say no to an anal probe. Unless your buying the drinks LOL lol

deadhorse13 wrote:

There's a core part of me that I try to deny and keep buried that is totally and completely convinced that we're just an experiment in some alien race's petri-dish.
Seriously.

I think we're vomit in John Belushi's dish.

an even better theory!  although we can't be completely sure it's Belushi's

because of course you can't really dust for vomit LOL

I'm sure if we are part of some Alien experiment they are very dissapointed...

Anyone check out the awesome UFO footage over the city of Jerusalem that happend this last weekend?  The same incident was filmed by 4 seperate individuals in different places in the city...footage is very compelling...Check youtube for footage...I don't know how to post videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-bNOy_CKQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEuf … re=related

Copy and paste wink

Last edited by morguex (2011-02-03 21:12:54)

I've tried to copy and paste...doesn't seem to work...I am not very computer savy...
So what is your opinion of the sighting?

A comment on youtube from 18 minutes ago about the footage:

"Though MetaTron and Megatron are two entirely different entities, one a new Archangel called "another angel" in Revelation, the other a cartoon character. I suppose you could call MetaTron a transformer in a way, ask MIchael and Enoch, they know well. So "Optimus Prime" is not too far away with MetaTron at the Father's throne. "And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne." Rev 12:5"

holy shit.  LMMFAO!!

^ ^ big_smile  too funny

coincidentally, I religiously spanked to She-Ra  LOL

Aidan13 wrote:

I've tried to copy and paste...doesn't seem to work...I am not very computer savy...

I'm no video expert but something seems off about the video, these people are seeing something but I doubt very much it's a UFO.
I'm leaning towards it being a hoax.

morguex wrote:
Aidan13 wrote:

I'm no video expert but something seems off about the video, these people are seeing something but I doubt very much it's a UFO.
I'm leaning towards it being a hoax.

With todays technology it could be a hoax but the fact that it was recorded from 4 different angles makes it hard for them to figure out how they did...plus the people invloved seem to have no relation to one another...its a cool video none the less

Watching "Communion" tonight with Christopher Walken...weird 80s horror film about Alien Abductions...supposedly based on a true story...anyone seen it before?

yes, I've seen the film about, as Walken puts it, those 'little blue fuckers'. LOL
I always found it kind of boring.

The book is far more compelling.

I loved The Fourth Kind.  Thought it was great and freaky.  The other movies in this thread I either didn't see or didn't like. 

Two other Found Footage alien movies are:

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (pretty good) and Invasion (ok).

I too think the Universe is too big for us to be the only ones.  However, personally I doubt aliens have been here, and don't believe in abductions.  I am respectful of those that do believe in these things though.

I believe in the paranormal, but get bored debating it.  If someone does not believe in these things usually there is no changing their minds.  The arguments against are usually old and predictable, and no I do not have proof.

I believe in both due to personal experience.
Abductions don't seem out of the realm of possibility to me, but I too have severe doubts as far as they're concerned.

I like the conspiracy theorists who often chalk up abduction cases to cover-ups for abductions by the government instead.  LOL

Aidan13 wrote:

I just watched the "Fouth Kind" last night and while it wasnt a great film it did stir some fear in me.  I always thought the concept of something otherworldly coming to take you away as scary...the movie's "Communion" and "Fire in the Sky" were pretty creepy flicks in their own right...What do you all think about this topic?  Are you a believer in Alien Abductions?  I myself feel that the universe is just too big for Earth to have the only "Intelligent" life

I am a firm believer in aliens and that we were visited by aliens right now or in the past, and I'm talking about the ancient past. I believe in them because it seems plausible and I myself have experienced what you'd call a near-abduction. I never saw the alien abductors first hand but I saw their bodies and the bright light. I believe in them so much that I started an extra curricular course at my school called Teen MUFON where true believers could get together and discuss their experiences and their beliefs. I believe The Fourth Kind was okay, just marketed wrong. I have recently watched all the episodes of Ancient Aliens and they bring up some pretty convincing facts that I firmly believe in.

I could go on and on about this.

Good deal Xtro...

If aliens were real, I don't think they would be as frightening as their intentions in media, movies, tv shows, etc tend to be. Sometimes it's the government because they might try to cover everything and or for that matter, come at war with the military/government.