Topic: Horror Shows Online

theres always some great posts about upcoming webshows on this site but dumbass me always forgets the names and sites.
Is there a post or a good site (available here in canada) where i can find the good horror webisodes?

Re: Horror Shows Online

Mine just started up not too long ago. www.gorespot.com

Cool good site, thanks MacheteMassacre

keep em coming

Oh, thank you. I'm writing the third through the sixth episodes right now and I think I might be doing a video blog on The Evil tomorrow. Aside from that I'm working on two more posters and next month we may being going to Monster Mania Con in Cherry Hill, NJ. And you can call me Andy.

This will give me something to watch over the next few days smile
the state get all the best cons, we get 1 horror con here in canada, in toronto, one of my friends hit it up a few years ago, got me an autograph lloyd kaufman.  Hit up the con, it will be great exposure for you

Funny you mention that, I did attend the 2010 FanExpo. You can see all the photos in the Images section.

Some great shots.  The one guy dressed like a ghostbuster looks like the guy from mythbusters.
Did you see llyod?  Hes one of my film heros, ima huge troma fan

Yeah...Gore Spot looks pretty cool Machete.

oh, you know its great to see tv shows online, whenever i miss any episode then i watch it online