Topic: So, i saw this movie on FEARnet

Okay, I saw this movie some time ago when I still had fearnet (the good ol days.)  It was late, and I was drunk, and it was foreign, but I will do my best.  There is a man and a woman living in a new house with a young child.  After they move in it seems like the father is going crazy, like, Shining-style.  He's convinced there is somebody else in the house and sets up a bunch of either video or audio recorders, I can't remember which.  In the end (spoiler) it turns out there is a doorway to another dimension (maybe the past, as I remember it) and his doppleganger is actually coming through and causing havoc........I believe it was Spanish, but could definitely be wrong about that.  It was definitely subtitled though.       I apologize in advance if there is a

Re: So, i saw this movie on FEARnet

hey, where'd the end of my post go?

kinda sounds like Baby's Room

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2011-02-21 09:43:21)

I believe that is it sir.  I have been looking for this title for some years.  I could kiss you.  But instead I will simply thank you sincerely.

Baby's Room is an excelent flick

yup, I really dug it as well

I cant seem to watch any movies on Fear.net and I'm not sure why. A Canadian thing perhaps?

Cool flick. I need to give it another watch.

The baby's mommy is smoking hot to boot! smile

Joey Ramone wrote:

I cant seem to watch any movies on Fear.net and I'm not sure why. A Canadian thing perhaps?

too drunk, huh.  LOL

that was Baby's Room  ... love that movie

That's a movie on the 6 Films To Keep You Awake boxset. It's 6 spanish horror movies and they're all super good.

Spectre
Blame
A Real Friend
The Christmas Tale
The Baby's Room
To Let