Topic: 'Zombies Vs. Robots' on the way from Michael Bay & IDW Publishing!

The series is set in a world devastated by the zombie apocalypse. The last surviving human is an infant, one who is fortunately protected by an army of robots.

Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes will produce with Circle of Confusion and IDW for Sony Pictures, which picked up the license. The named producers are Bay, IDW CEO Ted Adams, Brad Fuller, Andrew Form, Dave Alpert and Rick Jacobs. The series was created by IDW Chief Creative Officer Chris Ryall and artist Ashley Wood.

PunBB bbcode test

Last edited by thefinalsolution (2011-03-04 13:08:47)

Re: 'Zombies Vs. Robots' on the way from Michael Bay & IDW Publishing!

The only way for this to be better would be to have it Zombies vs Robots vs midgets!
http://i.imgur.com/MvWiQ.jpg

Sounds pretty cool.

Sounds terrible. No more good ideas in this world?

I had an idea a couple years back for a Cowboys and Zombies script, only to turn around and see they were making a Cowboys and Aliens flick so I said fuck it, didn't bother.

PunBB bbcode test

If it involves zombies, I'm in.

^  Yeah...me too.  How the hell did I not hear bout this?!?!?  Bay?  He's due for a decent movie finnaly.  I love this idea.  I like more of the zombie apocalypse movies...like when hell broke out, now here's only a few survivors - type movies. 

I get crap for believin a zombie apocalypse, while not inevitable, is possible and just under probable.  I've been stockin up for it.  This movie seems awesome.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2011-03-07 02:15:43)

If they can translate that awesome art style into the movie and Bay only directs action sequences I think it will be amazing

I don't know...this is gonna take some convincing for me. Sure, Ashley Wood's an awesome artist, and I kinda want to draw zombies and robots locked in a battle to the death. But a movie? By Michael Bay? There can't be enough of a story in that comic to make a movie worth while, even with all the awesomeness that's inherant in both the Zs and the Rs...And Micheal Bay hasn't made a movie that I enjoyed since The Rock, and I'm being generous with word enjoy. Just my opinion though.

Why not zombies v. Robots? If cowboys v. Aliens is in production I think zvr could be amazing. Hell they got harrison ford and daniel craig for cva, to me cva seems like an indy 4 reboot. which was garbage.

LoudLon wrote:

I had an idea a couple years back for a Cowboys and Zombies script, only to turn around and see they were making a Cowboys and Aliens flick so I said fuck it, didn't bother.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/albums/userpics/Undead_Or_Alive1.JPG

watched this the other day preety funny horror com

This could be cool, but seeing as Michael Bay's directing I won't be surprised if their are abunch of explosions in the movie.

^  Yep, yep.

^reported