Topic: Saw 4 already

Im a hugh fan  of these movies i loved alll of them and they are planning a saw 4 now and ive been waiting for news about a saw 4 for like a month because it happened last year saw 2 didnt come out and they already were planning for saw 3 so leave some feedback on this

Re: Saw 4 already

As long as they can find new and interesting ways to keep the story alive and continue Jigsaw's story then I will remain a fan but as soon as they start to rehash ideas and the series become repetitive then I will quit watching. There best bet with 4 is to go back to basics, get Leigh Wannel and James Wong back to writing it and keep it simple.

hmmm well its tough to say till we see SAW 3 whether we need a SAW 4.

Yeah, so far Saw 3 is lookin' really really badass.  I'm extremely excited for its release.  But yes, its hard to judge a Saw 4 when we havent seen 3.  I think after Saw 3 is released then it'll be easier to share my thoughts.

It seems like they're going to milk this series dry. I just hope it doesn't turn into a pile of shit.

I personally really enjoy how the Saw films are being released only a year apart and always at the same time of year. There was a time when no horror films were released around Halloween and now there always seems to be something worth seeing. So bring on Saw 4, 5, 6... and I'll keep going.

I agree with everyone else..SAW 3 looks really good and I'm excited to see it but if there was to be a SAW 4 I'm a little nervous about it..because I don't want to see it go to shit and become another flop like the halloweens, freddy, and friday the 13th turned out to be in the end..

that would be the dumbest movie ever Saw in Space it would b soooo dumb it would b funny but really ive been a fan of these movies since the first one came out and they're getting gorier and better then the last so if they could keep it up ill continue to c these movies Saw 3 looks off the hook tooo bad i wont be around on that day cuz of vaction illl try to c it opening weekend

SAW 8...JIGSAW TAKES MANHATTAN

I'm kind of hoping that they eventually kill off Jigsaw and let Shawnee Smith take over the role.. I'd like to see how her mind would create different traps... Alot of the stuff comes from Jigsaws own twisted mind.. What would his apprentice do?

I 'll just wait and see.  I tend to get irritated by franchises very quickly nowadays, especially with intelligent films like Saw.  Sometimes things are better left alone.  But if they can keep the deaths interesting, then I'll pay my money and watch with the rest of you.  smile  I just hope it doesn't get boring.

Thats the same question I had Goon.  I still have yet to figure out what Amanda will be doing throughout Saw 3.

can't wait to see it..I love Jigsaw

Yea I think in Saw 3 she will help Jigsaw capture people and set up the traps and whatnot because apparently he is dieing.. Which would mean he is not going to be running all over the place..

can't wait to see it

can't wait to see it

i am really excited about saw 3 if they make saw 4 i hope they dont reck it but if they have good deaths and traps then i will keep on seeing it

OMG  The people Who think that making a saw 4 or 5 is not a good idea because they will become boring or perdictable are  not true  Saw fans. The Saw movies will never be able to get boring becaue there is so many different directions they can take each movie the possabilties are end less. And lets face it there is  thousands of ways to kill people.

there may be thousands of ways to kill peolpe, but only a very limited ammount of new creative ways to kill people that we havent allready seen throughout the history of movies. and secondly, they are allready stretching the storyline very thin, much more and itll snap ad do something like halloween or childs play or any other slasher flick that they make endless sequels to. cuz really, its just a slasher with one hell of a twisted mind.

I don't have high expectations for SAW 4, although iswil lsee it opening night, i jsut hope it surprises me, I can't see that though with Jigsaw and Amanda both dead!? What will the movie be.....his voice on the tape recorder the entire movie? ugh....