Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I will seeing The Devil this weekend and try see if i give buried as well.

That is a very good question indeed...

Hey guys I'm looking to watch a good slasher tonight any recommendations?

(dont recommend f13ths,the burning, sleepaway camp, halloween,black christmas,nightmareelmstreet)

I wanna see something new

Have you seen any f13ths,the burning, sleepaway camp, halloween,black christmas,nightmareelmstreet?  Those are the best!  smile

>.<............................... lol wink

You find anything yet?  What bout a good vampire flick?

Michael_Jason_Krueger wrote:

Hey guys I'm looking to watch a good slasher tonight any recommendations?

(dont recommend f13ths,the burning, sleepaway camp, halloween,black christmas,nightmareelmstreet)

I wanna see something new

Stage Fright (Soavi)
Tenebre (Argento)
Opera (Argento)
A Blade in the Dark (L. Bava)
Bay of Blood (M. Bava)

The Convent- little seen "Night of the Demons"-type movie.

Having a MARDI GRAS PAR-TAY

Last edited by MistressOf Horror (2011-03-02 19:21:21)

Gonna watch Alien vs Ninja tonight. It's from the makers of Machine Girl & Tokyo Gore Police. I will post how much I liked or disliked it tomorrow.

probably get a little lifted, watch bad Euro-Horror films and wish I was at a certain "par-tay"  wink

Going to spend all weekend writing, because I've really slacked off the last few weeks.  Spending too much time DLing and watching every episode of every season of some TV shows I've not checked out over the last few years.

But on the plus side, I've now seen every single episode of Justified, 30 Rock and The Mentalist to date.  That is, if such a thing can be considered a plus...

Underdog wrote:

Gonna watch Alien vs Ninja tonight. It's from the makers of Machine Girl & Tokyo Gore Police. I will post how much I liked or disliked it tomorrow.

I LOVED Tokyo Gore Police-- awesome:)

For me I'ma have to go with whatever netflix has to offer.. Poltergeist I guess or Frozen

Seems like just about everyone on here hated Tokyo Gore Police and Machine Girl but I liked them both.  Nothing groundbreaking but they were mindless gory fun flicks.

Think I'm going to finally watch Sheitan.

Last edited by mdc666 (2011-03-04 15:42:42)

Yeah, I didn't think either was great, but they were fun.  I liked TGP better than MG.

On that note this weekend I am going to watch Fudoh: The New Generation, which looks to be of the same bizzare vein.  And I am going to watch The Girl That Kicked The Hornets Nest and wrapping up the triology.

IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:

For me I'ma have to go with whatever netflix has to offer.. Poltergeist I guess or Frozen

My friends reviewed "Alien vs Ninja" on their radio show just last Friday.  One liked it, the other didn't.  LOL  I'm not watching anything tonight since I'm tweeting for my friends' show tonight- I'm their "Social Media Rep".

As for the weekend?  I've kinda glutted myself on vampire movies over the past couple of weeks, so I'm going to go for a four pack of other movies I have:

The Fear Chamber;
Passed the Door of Darkness;
Marked; and
Skeleton Man.

Then during the week, it'll either back to the vampire flicks (I still have about 16 in my collection so far to watch, or start nibbling away at the 50 pack of horror movies... or try to sink my teeth into 50 episodes of the black and white TV series, "One Step Beyond"...

Then there's my "UFO Files" DVDs I need to watch too...

And I need to work on my writing.  Writing my version of Francis Ford Coppola's "Dementia 13" in addition to a couple of novels... and my blog... and my reviews for here...

*sigh*  I should get cracking, eh?

Yo TC what's the twitter feed that you're "feeding" ? I like twitter feeds if they're interesting.

I've been feeling an 80s vibe recently...

I dont know but it will be on my new 55 Brava i am picking up tonight.

Cap Howdy wrote:

Yo TC what's the twitter feed that you're "feeding" ? I like twitter feeds if they're interesting.

It's basementreviews.  I'll be commenting on what's going on during the show.  We start at 10:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) and go until 11:00 pm.  You can also listen to them online too.  Each month, I'll be recording a review for them- this month I'm reviews Kubrick's "2001: A Space Odyssey"- though next month I'll start sticking to my horror reviews.  If you want I can send you the link to the radio station so you can tune in live.

That's what?, 6am to 7am GMT? I think I'll pass thanks wink
I'll join the twitter though, at least I can timeshift that smile (You better return the favour though, I need a few more non-spambot followers)

Cap Howdy wrote:

That's what?, 6am to 7am GMT? I think I'll pass thanks wink
I'll join the twitter though, at least I can timeshift that smile (You better return the favour though, I need a few more non-spambot followers)

No fear, they also convert their shows into podcasts and post them on Sundays.  Just let me know what your Twitter name is, and we'll add you. smile

Ong Bak 3

-deadmanwalkin

TerrorCorner wrote:

Just let me know what your Twitter name is, and we'll add you. smile

Seriously? You really need to ask that? Damn I thought you were reasonably intelligent.
OK just for the bargain basement reviewer wink  it's @Cap_howdy (not like it was a tricky one to guess)

IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Here's a film I'm really looking forward to. Got this info from the, Sushi Typhoon site.                                                 HELL Driver:WELCOME TO ZOMBIE WORLD!

An alien-spawned, mysterious mist blankets the northern half of Japan, transforming those who inhale it into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies hell-bent on devouring the surviving human population. Plunged into chaos, Japan is torn in two—the southern half of the country, where the populace remains untouched by the deadly gas, lives behind a heavily-fortified wall, while the northern half is a lawless, zombie-infected wasteland. Political forces are locked in a stalemate over whether the living dead should remain protected as family members or exterminated like a plague. The economy withers away, and all hope seems lost for the people and the nation of Japan.

Hope arrives in the form of Kika (Yumiko Hara), a beautiful high school girl armed with a chainsaw sword powered by an artificial heart. Recruited by the government, Kika leads a ragtag group of desperados on a secret mission into the zombie-infected wilds to exterminate zombie queen Rikka (Eihi Shiina from AUDITION and TO                                                                                                                                                                   Welcome to HM.CA, IckiMikki. smile

Last edited by Underdog (2011-03-04 19:54:27)