Topic: Saw 4 & 5 !!!!!!!!!!! (spoilers For Saw 4)

I loved the first 3 Saw movies....the second one being my favorite. But my problem is........how interresting and suspensful will Saw 4 be!? I red from the official Saw website on an interview with Tobin Bell(Jigsaw) that his character is dead and so is Amanda. Will Saw 4 be his voice on tape the entire movie with that stupid father trying to find his daughter that's hidden? I think that will make a shitty movie....Saw 5 is "Rumored" to be a prequel to the original Saw movie. What's everyones thoughts on this!?

HERE IS SOME NEWS!

Producer Oren Koules talks SAW 4: "As you know, in the first three films, we mess with time a lot. It's not a prequel and it's not a sequel."

"Saw 4† picks up where "Saw 3† left off. Jeff Denlon finds himself in a race against time as he searches for his missing daughter and attempts to rescue her from her cell of horror. When he discovers a video made by Jigsaw which may unlock the clues to her location, he suddenly realizes there’s a new twist to the puzzle and that Jigsaw has one more deadly game left to play. It’s up to Jeff to figure it out before it’s too late.

#

Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead. Upon the news of Detective Kerry's murder, two seasoned FBI profilers, Agent Strahm (Scott Patterson) and Agent Perez, arrive at the depleted police precinct and help veteran Detective Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) sift through Jigsaw's latest grizzly game of victims and piece together the puzzle. However, when SWAT Commander Rigg, the last officer untouched by Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), is suddenly abducted and thrust into the madman's harrowing game, the officer has but ninety minutes to overcome a series of interconnected traps...or face the deadly consequences.

Rigg's citywide pursuit leaves a wake of dead bodies, and Detective Hoffman and the FBI uncover long hidden clues that lead them back to Jigsaw's ex-wife Jill (Betsy Russell). The genesis of Jigsaw's evil is unveiled, exposing the puppet master's true intentions and the sinister plan for his past, present and future victims.
# SAW 4 CAST 'N CREW LIST

Cast - Character

Tobin Bell - Jigsaw
Scott Patterson - Agent Straum
Betsy Russell - Jill
Costas Mandylor - Hoffman
Lyriq Bent - Rigg
Athena Karkanis - Agent Perez
Justin Louis - Art
Simon Reynolds - Lamanna
Mike Realba - Fisk
Marty Adams - Ivan

TOBIN BELL: All I can tell you is that you'll find out in the very first scene in the film. It's the absolute first scene in the film that you find out why I'm still in it and how I'm still in it. I'm happy to be still in it and happy to be involved in the Saw story. I like the way it evolves. It has a wonderful way of developing in this bizarre sort of strange, last minute way. Because very often the script that we end up with on set is not the script that we end up shooting on many, many levels. I particularly like working with Darren because he's flexible and he does what I think all good leaders should do, which is to avail themselves of the resources of those who work for them. If you do, it makes your job a lot easier. That's the reason why you hired them in the first place. Darren does that. He's real smart.