Re: Resident Evil: Extinction, last of the series?

all i have to say is this.
#1 ruled--had  a great story lines great monsters also had a creative look of a new trilogy
#2 umm its was ok--killed it with the super humane strengths and stuff that was pretty lame and nemesis wasnt really wat i expected
#3 i really hope its better but im already starting to think twice before going and watching it at the movies with the synopsis(with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.) over all i'll still go watch it cuz i like the games cant wait for the new installment RE5

Ok i gotta admit i did like the movies but love the games so much better. To be honest i didn't play that much of any of them except for the best one out of all of the entire Resident Evil game franchise and that would have to be Resident Evil 4. Everything about that game blew me away with the graphics, the story line, and even the zombies. Now that is definitely the Resident Evil movie they should base it off of but unfortunately they won't. I can seriously see Resident Evil 4 as a movie with everything that goes on in the entire game from start to finish.

With each installment of the RE movies, the franchise is drifting farher nd farther away. I personally would like to see another movie that follows RE4.

the original idea of the movies was to give a whole new perspective on the franchise...the creators felt that by rehashing the video games that the movies would fall short of their potential.  granted there are cross over characters and themes...and villains...but they tried to take a completely new look at the franchise so it wasn't so repetitive

I loved Resident Evil 1 & 2. 3 looks.....very different. Hopefully its as good as the first two. If not it should be the last of the franchise, you don't wanna start making movies that suck just to carry on the name.....

well after looking at trailers and photos for this sequel i must say my "another-crappy-sequel" sense is tingling