Topic: Nobody True by James Herbert

Plot: What happens when you lose your body? Jim True knows. He has returned from an out-of-body experience to find he has been brutally murdered and his body mutilated. No one can see him, no one can hear him, no one, except his killer, knows he still exists. Freed from his body, True embarks on a quest to find his killer and discover why and how he has managed to survive. As he closes in on his murderer, True discovers that even the very people he loved and trusted have betrayed him. He meets his killer, a strange and sinister figure who can also leave his body at will. An epic and deadly battle ensues between True and a seemingly unstoppable and hideous serial killer - a man now intent on even more murders, including True's wife and child...

This was great book, i reading again for fifth time lol
One of my fav James Herbert books and hope one day this book turn into a movie,
it be great movie

who else liked this book?

Re: Nobody True by James Herbert

I liked it but it's still not as good as his earlier books... much better than The Secret Of Crickley Hall though. smile

Stupid question time.
Is he related to Frank Herbert?

^^^^^
i don't think his (neve heard of Frank Herbert) i could be wrong
i have yet to read this book

Fluke was good like that book was really good
also like The Moon and The Cottage was odd book

hellrat wrote:

Stupid question time.
Is he related to Frank Herbert?

Nah, Frank Herbert's American, James Herbert's English...although, I suppose the law of family trees would suggest that they might be related if you go far enough back in time. big_smile

Dead Set wrote:

^^^^^
i don't think his (neve heard of Frank Herbert) i could be wrong
i have yet to read this book

Fluke was good like that book was really good
also like The Moon and The Cottage was odd book

Frank Herbert wrote the Dune series.

I need to crack this one open.  I've had it on my "to-read" shelf for years, but haven't read it yet . . . .