Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Cap Howdy wrote:
TerrorCorner wrote:

  Just let me know what your Twitter name is, and we'll add you. smile

Seriously? You really need to ask that? Damn I thought you were reasonably intelligent.
OK just for the bargain basement reviewer wink  it's @Cap_howdy (not like it was a tricky one to guess)

tongue

Just added you.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I've been on an 70s/80s Italian kick recently. Watching Cannibal Ferox tonight, just came in the post. smile

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Underdog wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Gonna watch Alien vs Ninja tonight. It's from the makers of Machine Girl & Tokyo Gore Police. I will post how much I liked or disliked it tomorrow.


I LOVED Tokyo Gore Police-- awesome:)

For me I'ma have to go with whatever netflix has to offer.. Poltergeist I guess or Frozen

Here's a film I'm really looking forward to. Got this info from the, Sushi Typhoon site.                                                 HELL Driver:WELCOME TO ZOMBIE WORLD!

An alien-spawned, mysterious mist blankets the northern half of Japan, transforming those who inhale it into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies hell-bent on devouring the surviving human population. Plunged into chaos, Japan is torn in two—the southern half of the country, where the populace remains untouched by the deadly gas, lives behind a heavily-fortified wall, while the northern half is a lawless, zombie-infected wasteland. Political forces are locked in a stalemate over whether the living dead should remain protected as family members or exterminated like a plague. The economy withers away, and all hope seems lost for the people and the nation of Japan.

Hope arrives in the form of Kika (Yumiko Hara), a beautiful high school girl armed with a chainsaw sword powered by an artificial heart. Recruited by the government, Kika leads a ragtag group of desperados on a secret mission into the zombie-infected wilds to exterminate zombie queen Rikka (Eihi Shiina from AUDITION and TO                                                                                                                                                                   Welcome to HM.CA, IckiMikki. smile

thanks for the info i can't wait to see helldriver it looks awesome.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

daxter wrote:
Underdog wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:

I LOVED Tokyo Gore Police-- awesome:)

For me I'ma have to go with whatever netflix has to offer.. Poltergeist I guess or Frozen

Here's a film I'm really looking forward to. Got this info from the, Sushi Typhoon site.                                                 HELL Driver:WELCOME TO ZOMBIE WORLD!

An alien-spawned, mysterious mist blankets the northern half of Japan, transforming those who inhale it into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies hell-bent on devouring the surviving human population. Plunged into chaos, Japan is torn in two—the southern half of the country, where the populace remains untouched by the deadly gas, lives behind a heavily-fortified wall, while the northern half is a lawless, zombie-infected wasteland. Political forces are locked in a stalemate over whether the living dead should remain protected as family members or exterminated like a plague. The economy withers away, and all hope seems lost for the people and the nation of Japan.

Hope arrives in the form of Kika (Yumiko Hara), a beautiful high school girl armed with a chainsaw sword powered by an artificial heart. Recruited by the government, Kika leads a ragtag group of desperados on a secret mission into the zombie-infected wilds to exterminate zombie queen Rikka (Eihi Shiina from AUDITION and TO                                                                                                                                                                   Welcome to HM.CA, IckiMikki. smile

thanks for the info i can't wait to see helldriver it looks awesome.

No problemo, daxter. Looks like a pretty whacked out movie. Which is right up my alley. Watched A vs N last night and posted my thoughts on last watched horror movie thread.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Underdog wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Gonna watch Alien vs Ninja tonight. It's from the makers of Machine Girl & Tokyo Gore Police. I will post how much I liked or disliked it tomorrow.


I LOVED Tokyo Gore Police-- awesome:)

For me I'ma have to go with whatever netflix has to offer.. Poltergeist I guess or Frozen

Here's a film I'm really looking forward to. Got this info from the, Sushi Typhoon site.                                                 HELL Driver:WELCOME TO ZOMBIE WORLD!

An alien-spawned, mysterious mist blankets the northern half of Japan, transforming those who inhale it into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies hell-bent on devouring the surviving human population. Plunged into chaos, Japan is torn in two—the southern half of the country, where the populace remains untouched by the deadly gas, lives behind a heavily-fortified wall, while the northern half is a lawless, zombie-infected wasteland. Political forces are locked in a stalemate over whether the living dead should remain protected as family members or exterminated like a plague. The economy withers away, and all hope seems lost for the people and the nation of Japan.

Hope arrives in the form of Kika (Yumiko Hara), a beautiful high school girl armed with a chainsaw sword powered by an artificial heart. Recruited by the government, Kika leads a ragtag group of desperados on a secret mission into the zombie-infected wilds to exterminate zombie queen Rikka (Eihi Shiina from AUDITION and TO                                                                                                                                                                   Welcome to HM.CA, IckiMikki. :)


Aw:) Thanks for the welcome!! and that movie sounds awesome.. was Audition good? I've had that on my netflix que for like 3 months and for some reason haven't got around to it yet.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Welcome to the forums as well, Mikki.

Tonight I'm probably going to watch Freddy Vs Jason or Terminator Salvation. Both are awesome movies but I can't decide.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:

I LOVED Tokyo Gore Police-- awesome:)

For me I'ma have to go with whatever netflix has to offer.. Poltergeist I guess or Frozen

Here's a film I'm really looking forward to. Got this info from the, Sushi Typhoon site.                                                 HELL Driver:WELCOME TO ZOMBIE WORLD!

An alien-spawned, mysterious mist blankets the northern half of Japan, transforming those who inhale it into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies hell-bent on devouring the surviving human population. Plunged into chaos, Japan is torn in two—the southern half of the country, where the populace remains untouched by the deadly gas, lives behind a heavily-fortified wall, while the northern half is a lawless, zombie-infected wasteland. Political forces are locked in a stalemate over whether the living dead should remain protected as family members or exterminated like a plague. The economy withers away, and all hope seems lost for the people and the nation of Japan.

Hope arrives in the form of Kika (Yumiko Hara), a beautiful high school girl armed with a chainsaw sword powered by an artificial heart. Recruited by the government, Kika leads a ragtag group of desperados on a secret mission into the zombie-infected wilds to exterminate zombie queen Rikka (Eihi Shiina from AUDITION and TO                                                                                                                                                                   Welcome to HM.CA, IckiMikki. smile


Aw:) Thanks for the welcome!! and that movie sounds awesome.. was Audition good? I've had that on my netflix que for like 3 months and for some reason haven't got around to it yet.

(IMO) A great movie and Takashi Miike's one of my fav directors. Are you into foreign flicks? I really like some of the horror movies the French have been releasing. Like,  Inside, Martyrs, Frontier(s). To name a few.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Underdog wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:

Here's a film I'm really looking forward to. Got this info from the, Sushi Typhoon site.                                                 HELL Driver:WELCOME TO ZOMBIE WORLD!

An alien-spawned, mysterious mist blankets the northern half of Japan, transforming those who inhale it into ravenous, flesh-eating zombies hell-bent on devouring the surviving human population. Plunged into chaos, Japan is torn in two—the southern half of the country, where the populace remains untouched by the deadly gas, lives behind a heavily-fortified wall, while the northern half is a lawless, zombie-infected wasteland. Political forces are locked in a stalemate over whether the living dead should remain protected as family members or exterminated like a plague. The economy withers away, and all hope seems lost for the people and the nation of Japan.

Hope arrives in the form of Kika (Yumiko Hara), a beautiful high school girl armed with a chainsaw sword powered by an artificial heart. Recruited by the government, Kika leads a ragtag group of desperados on a secret mission into the zombie-infected wilds to exterminate zombie queen Rikka (Eihi Shiina from AUDITION and TO                                                                                                                                                                   Welcome to HM.CA, IckiMikki. :)


Aw:) Thanks for the welcome!! and that movie sounds awesome.. was Audition good? I've had that on my netflix que for like 3 months and for some reason haven't got around to it yet.

(IMO) A great movie and Takashi Miike's one of my fav directors. Are you into foreign flicks? I really like some of the horror movies the French have been releasing. Like,  Inside, Martyrs, Frontier(s). To name a few.



*LOVES* foreign movies. I've heard so much about Martyrs being a great movie. I have a lot to catch up on I see! Its so hard with my 4 year old staying up til 1am every night lol. But I'ma make a point to watch Audition this weekend :)

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

after reading the found footage thread last night i decided to check out 8213 Gacey House, wasn't too bad,  had its moments (both good and bad) problem is it's now 7:45am and i damn well forgot to go to sleep. Might have to  just stay up and check out this Alien Vs Ninja film as i loved both Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police...good ol harmless family gore, such fun.
Also Takashi fans what did you think of sukiyaki western django? i really enjoyed ichi and audition but there was something super fun about sukiyaki and its Engrish dialogue

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:

Aw:) Thanks for the welcome!! and that movie sounds awesome.. was Audition good? I've had that on my netflix que for like 3 months and for some reason haven't got around to it yet.

(IMO) A great movie and Takashi Miike's one of my fav directors. Are you into foreign flicks? I really like some of the horror movies the French have been releasing. Like,  Inside, Martyrs, Frontier(s). To name a few.



*LOVES* foreign movies. I've heard so much about Martyrs being a great movie. I have a lot to catch up on I see! Its so hard with my 4 year old staying up til 1am every night lol. But I'ma make a point to watch Audition this weekend smile

Yea a 4 yr old is a lot of work. I have 5 kids and finding time for myself & wife is tuff! Wouldn't change a thing though. Let me know what you think after watching Audition. I think you'll like it.                                                                        As for what I'm watching this wk end? Nothing planned just yet, but I'll probably dig out a movie from my collection that's been gathering dust.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-03-09 19:05:50)

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

r wrote:

after reading the found footage thread last night i decided to check out 8213 Gacey House, wasn't too bad,  had its moments (both good and bad) problem is it's now 7:45am and i damn well forgot to go to sleep. Might have to  just stay up and check out this Alien Vs Ninja film as i loved both Machine Girl and Tokyo Gore Police...good ol harmless family gore, such fun.
Also Takashi fans what did you think of ? i really enjoyed ichi and audition but there was something super fun about sukiyaki and its Engrish dialogue

Have yet to watch, sukiyaki western django. Ichi is such a cool flick, as are most M T films.                                      And...welcome to HM.CA,  Docteur Génessie.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Underdog wrote:

Have yet to watch, sukiyaki western django. Ichi is such a cool flick, as are most M T films.                                      And...welcome to HM.CA,  Docteur Génessie.

I appreciate the warm welcome.
Fun Fact: The shot of dripping semen at the start of Ichi the Killer  is infact real semen and was supplied by none other than Shinya Tsukamoto, Director of the legendary Tetsuo films

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Speaking of “shot of semen”  anyone want a chaser?

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Just checked out the trailer for Hell Driver...looks to be in the vien as TGP and MG but I think I may have to check it out, it looks to insane not to lol

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Tonight I'm watching the newest episode of Justified, then I'm going to watch a couple older horror flicks I've heard of but never seen:  The Car (1977) and The House with Laughing Windows (1976).

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Going to give Diary of the dead another shot, really enjoyed survival.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Man Vs Food.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Dexter season 2

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

My weekend will be filled with some good ol' cheesy horror flicks!
Street Trash
They Live
Re-Animator
Sleepaway Camp
April Fools Day
Basket Case
The Slumber Party Massacre

...gunna be awesome ;-)

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Return of the living dead 2

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

scallywag wrote:

My weekend will be filled with some good ol' cheesy horror flicks!
Street Trash
They Live
Re-Animator
Sleepaway Camp
April Fools Day
Basket Case
The Slumber Party Massacre

...gunna be awesome ;-)


Scallywag,  That is a nice line up.  Welcome

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Underdog wrote:
IckiMikki wrote:
Underdog wrote:

(IMO) A great movie and Takashi Miike's one of my fav directors. Are you into foreign flicks? I really like some of the horror movies the French have been releasing. Like,  Inside, Martyrs, Frontier(s). To name a few.



*LOVES* foreign movies. I've heard so much about Martyrs being a great movie. I have a lot to catch up on I see! Its so hard with my 4 year old staying up til 1am every night lol. But I'ma make a point to watch Audition this weekend :)

Yea a 4 yr old is a lot of work. I have 5 kids and finding time for myself & wife is tuff! Wouldn't change a thing though. Let me know what you think after watching Audition. I think you'll like it.                                                                        As for what I'm watching this wk end? Nothing planned just yet, but I'll probably dig out a movie from my collection that's been gathering dust.


Wow 5 kids! Idk how you do it.. you and your wife must be one helluva team bc one drains me!:) Thats just amazing... Any little horror fans in your house? Mine is obsessed with anything halloween and Nightmare before Christimas lol guess its rubbing off

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I recently DL'ed the entire first season of MTV's The Real World (from waaaay back in '91, when grunge was big and alternative music went mainstream and shit was cool) so I'll be spending some time with it this weekend.

Will also be checking out The House with Laughing Windows, and 127 Hours.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I believe I'm going to watch some Ultimate Fighting Championship.
We're taking a day's break from horror movies. (It's definitely not easy!)

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I wont be watching but driving a couple hours to see if i can find any snow left in the mountains for my little boy to see. (hear that no snow for hours, points at under dog and says HA ha) smile