Topic: Dawn Of The Dead Blu Ray/dvd Set

Starring: David Emge, Ken Foree, Scott Reiniger, Gaylen Ross
    Directed by: George A. Romero
    Rating: 18
    Duration: 687 mins

Overview: As a blend of horror, action, tension, and humour, Dawn of the Dead stan ds in a class of its own as the only true zombie epic of all time. A National Emergency grips the US as the zombie population grows at an alarming rate. Two S.W.A.T. officers, a helicopter pilot and his girlfriend escape the city and take refuge in an abandoned shopping mall after securing it following a series of flesh-shredding confrontations with the undead. Their survival is threatended when a band of looters leave a door open allowing the zombies access to the mall once more and a final stand-off for survival must play out.

THIS AMAZING EDITION CONTAINS:
    - 4 Discs / 4 Sleeve art options / double-sided fold-out poster / ‘For Every Night there is a Dawn’ collector’s booklet
    DISC ONE CONTAINS:
    - Theatrical Cut
    - Dolby 5.1, Stereo and Mono Audio
    DISC ONE SPECIAL FEATURES:
    - Commentary 1 with George A Romero, Tom Savini and Chris Romero
    - Commentary 2 with Richard P. Rubinstein
    DISC TWO SPECIAL FEATURES:
    - Director’s Cut
    - The Dead Will Walk Documentary
    DISC THREE SPECIAL FEATURES:
    - Argento Cut
    - Publicity Vault containing: US and German Trailers, TV and Radio Spots, Reviews, Giallo Trailers (Macabre, Sleepless and House by the Cemetery)
    - Scream Greats
    DISC FOUR SPECIAL FEATURES:
    - Document of the Dead
    - Commentary with writer director Roy Frunkes
    - Document of the Dead: The Lost Interview and Deleted Scenes
    - Fan of the Dead

Release Date:August 30th

Re: Dawn Of The Dead Blu Ray/dvd Set

Oh yeah. cool

doesn't sound much different from the ultimate edition

I don't even have Dawn on DVD. sad

I live out in the country, so I don't get to go to the cities ever. Whenever I go shopping for horror its always just in town, in places like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, generic stores like that.

I'll see if my dad can take me to the cities on my b-day so I can find it on DVD somewhere.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-03-13 21:09:07)

Internet man, i got a extra copy Ill sell ya

CaptHowdy79 wrote:

Internet man, i got a extra copy Ill sell ya

Thanks for the offer, dude, but naww.
I've never had luck buying stuff off the internet for some reason.
Ordererd some CD's off of Amazon once and it took over half the year until they arrived. I was like "Where the hell are my CD's??" for about 6 months straight. lol
I've been weird about buying things off the net since then. But I thank you for the offer, man.
'ppreciate it.

Last edited by The Creature (2011-03-13 21:20:00)

Your welcome man, I don't know how you live with out a copy of Dawn, I couldn't do it.

I don't have a copy either; just the Snyder remake on Bluray. Have Day of the Dead on Blurray, though. The blu ray Dawn sounds cool.... glad I waited.