Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

scallywag wrote:

My weekend will be filled with some good ol' cheesy horror flicks!
Street Trash
They Live
Re-Animator
Sleepaway Camp
April Fools Day
Basket Case
The Slumber Party Massacre

...gunna be awesome ;-)

All fun and definitely cheesy movies for sure. Looks like you got a great line-up going.                                               Welcome to HM.CA.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Not even going to dignify my post with a response?

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

^^ I'm busy is why. Loading my truck with a shit load of snow and gonna transport it to so Cal, and dump it in your yard. After I bombard you with a ton of snowballs that is!!

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Underdog wrote:

^^ I'm busy is why. Loading my truck with a shit load of snow and gonna transport it to so Cal, and dump it in your yard. After I bombard you with a ton of snowballs that is!!

That sounds like fun!

105

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Picked up the I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE remake earlier this week, looking forward to checking that out tonight or tomorrow.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

The Burning and Scarecrows

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I think I'll watch me some Evil Dead for tonight. smile

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Gonna watch Wolfen tonight. Been a while.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Think i might finish of the weekend with Onibaba and then perhaps another old Corman flick i'm thinking either House of Usher or The Terror

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

The Vincent Price dvd set my dad bought me.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I'm introducing some friends to August Underground, Mordum, Penance, Poltrygeist, & Redneck Zombies....should be a bloody good time!

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

DirtyGirl wrote:

The Burning and Scarecrows

Both great flicks wink. How was Return of the living dead 2? might check it out.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

The Creature wrote:

I think I'll watch me some Evil Dead for tonight. smile

atta boy! smile. which is your fave in the series? AOD for me.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

theButcherMahogany wrote:

I'm introducing some friends to August Underground, Mordum, Penance, Poltrygeist, & Redneck Zombies....should be a bloody good time!

I was thinking about checking out redneck zombies whats your thoughts on it?

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Michael_Jason_Krueger wrote:
The Creature wrote:

I think I'll watch me some Evil Dead for tonight. smile

atta boy! smile. which is your fave in the series? AOD for me.

Oooh. That's a tough one. It's a close call between Evil Dead 2 & Army Of Darkness for me.

ummmmmmm.

Damn you, MJK. tongue


.....Gotta go with Evil Dead 2, dude.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Man, I had a killer George Romero/Mario Bava line up today.

Starting with...

Mario Bava's Kill, Baby Kill
George Romero's The Crazies
Mario Bava's Black Sunday
George Romero's Martin

Had a great time watching them.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Michael_Jason_Krueger wrote:
theButcherMahogany wrote:

I'm introducing some friends to August Underground, Mordum, Penance, Poltrygeist, & Redneck Zombies....should be a bloody good time!

I was thinking about checking out redneck zombies whats your thoughts on it?

Were you sober / not high at any point over the weekend?  smile  didn't think so.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Ghostseeker wrote:
Michael_Jason_Krueger wrote:
theButcherMahogany wrote:

I'm introducing some friends to August Underground, Mordum, Penance, Poltrygeist, & Redneck Zombies....should be a bloody good time!

I was thinking about checking out redneck zombies whats your thoughts on it?

Were you sober / not high at any point over the weekend?  smile  didn't think so.


u know me to well lol

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I'm thinkin of watching the american remake of let the right one in...i hope is good I hear great things. Kind of hope its a shot for shot remake like funny games was.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Sorry M.J.K! Redneck Zombies is a great movie so stupid its good, a must see! IMO, anyway, tonites viewings are Friday the 13th, Burnt Offerings & Amusement.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

Sharktopus has just been added to tonites screenings...this one will def be up for review!!

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

If I'm not too tired, I will pop in the classic 'Fright Night'

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

The films I intend to watch over the next few days and weekend are:

"The Last Exorcism", "Mrs. Amworth", "Hollywood Vampyr", "The Fear Chamber", "Passed the Door of Darkness", "Marked", and "Skeleton Man".

I'll have to do some daytime viewing tomorrow since I'll be busy tweeting for my friend's radio show at night.

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

I'm super excited to watch this film i just read about called Hausu, hopefully over the next few days i can track it down.
I believe this one might also benefit from a lil extra sensory boost.

Hausu - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN0HVJ5tkIM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076162/

Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

^Hausu is a trip!   It is hard to believe that it is from 1977, it really doesn't appear to be that old.  If you are able to track it down, you will have to let us know what you think.