Topic: My Comfortably Numb MUSIC VIDEO!!!!

Any Pink Floyd fan should enjoy my latest project in the John Russo Movie Making Program! I made this and please be nice, it has a budget of ZERO dollars simply because I'm a jobless college student and with the help of a few friends and my LOVE for the band and the original song/video I made this for my own personal project for my class. So here it is Drew Pizzo's Comfortably Numb Music Video! Enjoy and leave comments please smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3V09vyqXo0

I still can't seem to post videos on this site, I don't know why. It never works so Enjoy!!!!

Re: My Comfortably Numb MUSIC VIDEO!!!!

Pretty dam cool!  Nice job.  Although not a Floyd fan myself (yes, forgive me), I love that song and think the video captured the emotion.  Very cool.

cool,I am a pink fan and liked it.

I'm glad you all enjoy it. It was a really fun video to shoot and because it's Pink Floyd I had to do it just right.

Damn, very impressed SF!

That was a honest to god masterpiece, sick**k!! The editing was flawless, the visuals were Floyd-esque, the acting was good, the story easy to follow and fit the song. WOW! That was cool as all Fu**! Are you a film student? What album is that track from? Haven't heard that version yet? Thanks for sharing! Bravo...Bravo...

Thank you, I am very proud of this piece of work. I actually attend John Russo's Movie Making Program in DuBois PA. John Russo is the co-creator of Night of the Living Dead and I'm fricken loving it smile The song is actually a cover version from The Pink Floyd Experience. Look them up, they are PHENOMENAL! I used that version to update the video a little more and because it's longer and the solo was awesome. I really appreciate all the feedback, makes me feel that I'm doing a good job smile

^ That cover was as good as the version from, The Delicate Sound of Thunder. Which is my fav version of that song.

Last edited by Underdog (2011-03-07 22:23:01)

Great version by the way ^

I just got word viva facebook from the one and only Russ Streiner who absolutely loved this video! Said that I'm on my way to success in my career! That is fricken AWESOME!!!!

99% on my music video yo!!!! smile Tell me that's not fricken' awesome

Sweet!  Nice job!

Too cool, big congrats, and yea it's definitely great stuff!!

Wow! What an awesome job you did, Sick!!!! big_smile
I'm a huge P.F. fan too, and I think you did a great job capturing the overall feel of this song.

needs more Syd Barrett.  HA!  I kid.  great looking project, s-hump!