Re: Finally Back!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

I half expected when I opened this thread to get some sort of crazy incudent like Ripper had when he disappeared for a while....I thought maybe you took a hockey skate blade to the juggular or something.

Well if i did, i would of been gone a lot longer than you would of known. And there is a goalie who actually took a skate to the juggular and was bleeding all over the ice. That would of been cool.

Well you could've been like that kid in the beginning of Halloween H20 and get a skate blade to the face by Michael Myers lol.

LOL very true.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well if i did, i would of been gone a lot longer than you would of known. And there is a goalie who actually took a skate to the juggular and was bleeding all over the ice. That would of been cool.

Well you could've been like that kid in the beginning of Halloween H20 and get a skate blade to the face by Michael Myers lol.

LOL very true.

You ever seen the slasher film from the 80's called Curtains when the killer is wearing the old witch mask and is chasing the girl on ice skates over a frozen pond and kills her with a scythe? Classic kill scene!:cool:

No i only heard of it thought.

damn Rippy where do you get all those movies from?