Topic: What movie is this, help me please!!

hi, i am pretty new here, i saw a movie around 2000 - 2004 maybe and i can only remember that when people are in dark something scary gets them, in one scene a guy is in jail and is screaming at guards not to leave him in dark.  Every one in movie always had to have some sort of light on to be safe. Please help me, its killing me not knowing.
Everyone kept saying "don't turn off the light.

Re: What movie is this, help me please!!

I'd say Darkness Falls.

That flashes to mind so many movies but Darkness Falls seems the most logical choice

There are several films that have a scene like that...In the mouth of madness...Darkness falls...Dracula...

It is without a doubt Darkness Falls.

I have not seen Darkness Falls...is it any good? I haven't heard good things about it...

Aidan13 wrote:

I have not seen Darkness Falls...is it any good? I haven't heard good things about it...

It’s ok. Think Boogeyman and  Dead silence

I think the beginning has a good scary scene ...  its ok. def worth a rent

Yes, the bathtub scene is good.

Just in case you weren't sure by all the answers already, yes it is Darkness Falls. LOL.

I thought it was decent enough. Not as bad as people say, but not great. It has some good moments though. It's extremely short though.

Def 'Darkness Falls.'  It was above average, some nice FX.  Distinct lack of monkeys, though.  sad

MistressOf Horror wrote:

I think the beginning has a good scary scene ...  its ok. def worth a rent

Yep yep.