Topic: TerrorFeed Video Requests

I noticed some folks pming me to suggest trailers for TerrorFeed! SO if you find something missing off terrorfeed post here your suggestion on what to add and we will see what we can do.

Re: TerrorFeed Video Requests

How about that night vision video of Paris Hilton, that's kind of scary isn't it. Oh how about video of Rosie O'donnell and Rosanne Barr hittin' the carpet together. *shivers* now that's some scarry shit.

I got one that i would like to see Man's Best Friend trailer and if you don't remember what it's about:

A genetically mutated dog is accidentally released from the lab of Dr. Jarret and ends up at the home of news reporter/animal rights advocate Lori Tanner. The dog, Max, endowed with intelligence and other special abilities, is at first lovable, but also proves to be a ferocious, unstoppable killer.

I do have one other one called Matinee that stars John Goodman and is directed by Joe Dante and if you can't remember what this is about:

A showman introduces a small coastal town to a unique movie experience and capitalises on the Cuban Missile crisis hysteria with a kitschy horror extravaganza combining film effects, stage props and actors in rubber suits in this salute to the B-movie.

How about trailers for 80's films?

Deadly Freind

Halloween II
Halloween III: Season of the Witch
Halloween IV: The Return of Michael Myers
Halloween V: The Revenge of Michael Myers
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (I think there may be more than one version of this film's trailer. On the Official Halloween Movies website's message board I think people have said on there that the US trailer for Halloween 6 is the best one. I definitely remember them saying one trailer for the film was the best one)

any Friday the 13th trailers, especially a trailer for Part 2 because I tried a few times to watch it on the IMDb section for the film, but all I could hear was audio. I was able to watch the trailers for the rest of the first 6 films in the Friday the 13th series)

and any trailers for Happy Birthday to Me and April's Fool Day (I watched Going to Pieces: The Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film recently and these two films were covered in the documentary. I hadn't seen anything from these films before and would like to get them on DVD if a special edition comes out for both films).

Other horror film trailer requests:

The Chambermaid (2004)
Sugar Creek (2006)
Wages of Sin (2006)
The Cat O' Nine Tails

and a film which I've found out about in the reviews section after scrolling down a review for the film Hatchet:

13 Gantry Row.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-07-26 17:23:23)

How about

Torso
Santico Pandemonium
Tale of 2 Sisters

Evil Dead Trap
Bone Sickness
Splatter University - 1984 cheesy slasher film but I love it:lol:
Final Exam - 1981
My Bloody Valentine
Slaughter High
Demons and Demons 2

Terror Train (1980).

Dead Clowns
The Cradle
Bad Reputation.

SLUGS (1988)
I Can't believe not see it

Something Evil

ive added a WHACK of your suggestions to www.terrorfeed.com I will work on doing more soon! Keep them great suggestions coming!

Meh wrote:

ive added a WHACK of your suggestions to www.terrorfeed.com I will work on doing more soon! Keep them great suggestions coming!

Yeah I just checked my emails and saw that terrorfeed sent me a list of all the new trailers so I will be checking them out today, coolness!!!:cool:

I'd like to see a lot more Asian horror trailers like:
Marebito (!)
Uzumaki
Battle Royale
Bio Zombie
Neighbor No 13
Silk

jmh314 wrote:

I'd like to see a lot more Asian horror trailers like:
Marebito (!)
Uzumaki
Battle Royale
Bio Zombie
Neighbor No 13
Silk

Here's some more I'd like to see:

Junk
The Maid
Bloody Beach
Edge of the Axe

I'd like a special section for trailers for directors such as takashi miike etc so it's alot easier to keep up with what our fave directors are up to.

Thanks for adding the trailers for Terror Train and Dead Clowns Meh. cool

EDIT: Just thought of some other trailers:

all four Jaws films, especially Jaws 2 and 3.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-08-05 15:58:40)

adam you can already lookup by director http://www.terrorfeed.com/search.php?srch=takashi+miike

you can also lookup by star, genre, name, first letter, pretty much any way you can imagine smile I will see what we can do to get more of your requests added wavecrest

Whats with all the Hostel clips when you search Takashi Miike?

he was IN the movie. The search code is VERY accurate.

lol true.  I would have figured the searched wouldnt be narrowed to that specific accuracy.  Most arent.  I didnt think of it in that regard.  And I blocked that movie from my mind so I forgot he was in it.

Here's some more requests for you Meh:

Beyond the Door
Beyond the Door 2(aka Shock)
Slaughterhouse
Psycho 2
Blood Feast
The Mutilator - I have it on vhs but never seen the trailer for it

Never even thought about Psycho 2. I've posted about that film on another film board recently. As I haven't seen the trailer for the three sequels I'll request those -

Psycho II

Psycho III

and Psycho IV: The Beginning.

April Fool's Day.