Re: The Great Big, All in One, Hot Seat Thread.

Have you ever been the target of a friend or loved one's negativity due to your love of the genre?

I tell people I said I like HORROR not Whore

those I associate with know I'm into both LOL

what do you think of rating in horror films?

What do you think of sexuality in horror film? Too much or not?

HEY.

Been a while since the last interview, Cap.  What gives?  I was digging this stuff.

beat him!!! I will talk to Captain and see what we gotta do to get the next one up smile

What do you gotta do to get the next one up?
How about checking your email Meh wink I sent you 2 before Xmas. I know you were up to your eyes with stuff but they should still be there smile

Damn straight.  I say jump, you say how high?

Ooh!  A million dollars and a 5'7" brunette.  Make it happen.

Last edited by LoudLon (2011-02-05 15:27:10)

Ok Lon I'll make it happen.
The 5'7" brunette is deadhorse and you'll pay a million dollars for us not to send him.
I think we're all square now big_smile

Guess what biatches!! It''s back and it's a special edition.
See Gardenofstone get probed

Good stuff!  Lots of cool insight, Garden.  I especially liked your choice of favorite director.

And Cap, wow, that's a WHOLE lot more questions.  That's a good thing; it makes the interviews that much more inclusive.

I think it's great having members like Garden around, and Cap you're doing a bang up job with the hot seat.  Great work, guys.

Thank you, Lon!!

I saw that...  really enjoyed the interview !!!  not only were there good questions, but good answers as well..great job to both Capt and Garden !!

While the drain of the rain brings slow pain to the brain
the gloom of the room flees it's doom for the bloom.

Hey Cap ha my cup is ioverfloweth so please collectith before it falleth on the floorethI k-no you can thanks man

good job cap! and yeah the questioning has changed and that's good. does this mean my interview is obsolete? or was it so crap it wasn't good enough? i never saw it on here, if it has appeared i missed it.

I'm glad you all liked the latest special edition. There are still some of the old format waiting to be published (including yours Wolfie) and they'll be coming in the near future.
I'll be giving future subjects the choice of old format or new format and if anyone wants another ride in the hot seat with the new format just give me a shout.
Remember though, I just ask the questions, it's the people answering them that do all the hard work.

Cap Howdy wrote:

I'm glad you all liked the latest special edition. There are still some of the old format waiting to be published (including yours Wolfie) and they'll be coming in the near future.
I'll be giving future subjects the choice of old format or new format and if anyone wants another ride in the hot seat with the new format just give me a shout.
Remember though, I just ask the questions, it's the people answering them that do all the hard work.

yes, but  you thought up the feature didn't cha? it's a good thread and  i look forward to reading a lot of good interviews from the old and new formats.

Well I didn’t know “interview “ meant taking pictures in a basement. I feel weird and dirty and I don’t think that was normal tea.

Hey guess what wink
Yep, there's another one smile
Go and see who it is

Wow! that's spooky my son Andrew is watching " Jaws" at this very moment for the first time.:)
thanks Cap! you could have blacked the picture though, lot of people with a nervous disposition around here.

I finally worked up the courage to read the interviews.  Great stuff.  It seemed so... professional.  Great idea.

Is there some place where all the interviews are listed?  Or do I need to search for the previous ones?

Last edited by azathoth (2011-03-25 17:02:23)

azathoth wrote:

I finally worked up the courage to read the interviews.  Great stuff.  It seemed so... professional.  Great idea.

Is there some place where all the interviews are listed?  Or do I need to search for the previous ones?

Start in this thread and then catch the later ones back here wink

Thanks, El Capitan.

Cap Howdy wrote:

Hey guess what wink
Yep, there's another one smile
Go and see who it is

Huh!  I missed that one.

Good stuff, Wolfie.  But -- and this is just my opinion -- you should have gone for the extended version.  Not being a jerk here, but as one of the older members of the board you've got a lot of genre wisdom to share, you've experienced it through different cultural eras and I'm sure have loads of insight.  I would've loved to see you go in-depth, man. smile