Topic: Need to know name of a film I only saw ending of!!

Please help me find out the name of a low-budget horror film that only managed to catch the end of. The final scene featured someone discovering what was REALLY happening in an old barn: horrible experiments being done on animals, such as grafting legs from one animal onto another. It was shot in a very distinctive home-movie, hand-held camera style. I'd really like to see the entire film, but I can't figure out what it is called. I appreciate any help the forum can provide!!

Re: Need to know name of a film I only saw ending of!!

Barn of the Blood Llama
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162876/
maybe?

Thanks so much for that suggestion. I just watched a clip and read some synopses of Blood Llama, but I don't think it's that one. The film I saw was a more "serious" and artsier.

Island of Dr Moreau (1977) or the remake in 1996 perhaps?

Thanks again! - but there were no mutants, and it was clearly a low budget production. Just regular sheep, but with other animals' legs grafted onto it, trying to walk out of the barn where it had been kept. Please keep the suggestions coming. I really appreciate it!

By the way you are describing this, maybe what you saw was really someones home movie.  I would get the hell outta wherever you found that!

The Night of the Chupacabras, super crappy movie, but if you only saw the end, then i wont hold it against you.

Is no one ever gonna tel me if this is correct, i think it is though, but I'm not sitting through it too check.

Hi - Sorry I didn't get back to you! I watched some clips of Chupacabras and don't believe it was that one . I did more research and I think it really might be a film called"No Telling", but I'll have to buy it on DVD to check it out. I don't see it streaming anywhere. Anyone familiar with "No Telling"?